North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences – NEIGRIHMS AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Important : North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences MBBS Admission will be based on NEET UG
NEIGRIHMS MBBS Admission 2019
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences invites admission application for eligible candidates for the MBBS Program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
NEIGRIHMS Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidates applying should have done 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in PCB and English.
- The applicant must be a Permanent Resident / Domicile of one of the 8 ( eight ) North – eastern states of India including Sikkim.
- Candidates applying should have passed HSC or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Candidates applying should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December, 2019
- Relaxation of 5% marks is given to SC / ST candidates in eligibility criteria.
NEIGRIHMS Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- NEET UG is an offline exam consisting of 180 questions.
- Out of these 45 questions are asked from Physics and Chemistry and 90 from Biology.
NEIGRIHMS Admission Application Form 2019
- NEIGRIHMS Admission application form is available in the official website www.neigrihms.gov.in.
- Candidates seeking admission to MBBS course need to apply online by following below – mentioned steps :
- Visit the website
- Fill the application form by uploading required documents. ( mentioned below )
- Make payment of ₹ 500/- through online mode.
- Submit the application form. Candidate must keep a Printout copy of his / her application as proof of submission of application.
Scanned copies of following documents are to be uploaded while filling application form:
- Scanned signature and Photograph not more than 80 KB in jpg format.
- Valid Domicile / Permanent Residential Certificate issued by the competent authority ( i.e. District Commissioner of the state or any Government authorized Official ).
- SSC passing certificate or mark sheet showing the date of birth of the applicant. ( For age proof ).
- HSC and SSC mark sheets ( if HSC mark sheet is not available then admit card of HSC final examination is to be produced ).
- NEET Admit card.
- NEET Score Card.
NEIGRIHMS Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection for admission to the 18 ( eighteen ) seats under the NE open seats and eight all India seats category shall be based on the NEET score.
- For these seats, those candidates having absolute NEET score of 478 or more or those with NEET percentile of 96.67% or above will be called for counseling.
- For the seats in Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram and Nagaland the respective State Governments nominates their candidates for admission.
- Candidates securing less than 50% marks in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in aggregate in the NEET will not be considered for admission.
- NEET will be conducted in eight languages apart from English and Hindi. These languages are Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Oriya and Kannada.
NEIGRIHMS Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Online registration of Application 2019 NEIGRIHMS through website||3rd week of June, 2019|
|2||Registration in online mode ends on||2nd week of July, 2019|
|3||List of candidates will be published on institute website by||2nd week of July, 2019|
|4||1st counseling admission||3rd week of July, 2019|
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences,
Director’s Block Po,
Shillong – 793 018, Meghalaya, India.,
Phone No. : 0364 – 2538025, 2538011,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.neigrihms.gov.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.