NEIGRIHMS MBBS 2015 Admission
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences,
Director’s Block Po,
Shillong – 793 018,
Phone No. : 0364 – 2538025, 2538011,
Website : neigrihms.nic.in.
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences invites admission application for eligible candidates MBBS Program 2015.
NEIGRIHMS Admission 2015 Eligibility Criteria
a) The Applicant must be a Permanent Resident / Domicile of one of the 8 ( eight ) North – eastern states of India including Sikkim.
b) The Applicant should have studied and completed their course in the schools located in India in the preceding two years.
c) He / She should have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December, 2015, the year of his / her admission to the 1st year M.B.B.S.
d) The applicant should have passed the qualifying examinations in the manner mentioned below :
- The Higher / Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher / Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( which shall include practical tests in these subjects ) and any other elective with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
- The applicant must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology ( or Botany and Zoology ) and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology in the qualifying examination.
e) Applicants who have appeared or will be appearing in the qualifying examination in March / April, 2015 and whose results have not yet been declared can also apply for admission, if other eligibility criteria a), b), c) & d) are fulfilled.
Note : Please note that issue of admit card for the Entrance Test does not necessarily mean the acceptance of eligibility for candidates whose results of qualifying examinations are yet to be declared.
NEIGRIHMS Admission 2015 Application Procedure
NEIGRIHMS MBBS 2015 Procedure of Registration
Online Prospectus, Registration Forms and Application Forms are available w.e.f. 4th April, 2015 to 4th May, 2015 in the NEIGRIHMS website at www.neigrihms.gov.in. ( No Printed Hard copy will be made available )
i) A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to apply online for Registration in the prescribed Application Form available at www.neigrihms.gov.in the link “Click to Apply for NEIGRIHMS MBBS ENTRANCE TEST 2015” and follow the instructions given therein carefully step by step.
ii) The fee for Online Registration includes the Examination Fees for Entrance Examination is 1500/- ( non – refundable ) plus charges as applicable. The candidate is required to go through the prospectus and guidelines carefully and acquaint himself / herself with all requirements with regard to filling of the online Application Form.
iii) It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that correct address, email address and mobile number is entered in the Application Form.
iv) Status of NEIGRIHMS MBBS Admit Card : The Admit Card will be available and downloadable from NEIGRIHMS website www.neigrihms.gov.in after 11th May, 2015 onwards. In case the status of a candidate’s Admit Card is not available on website, he / she should immediately call the Help line No 18002100151 and give his full particulars of the Registration Form.
NEIGRIHMS MBBS 2015 Admit Card
- NEIGRIHMS MBBS Admit card for the Entrance Examination will be available for download for the candidates whose applications are complete in all respects, from 11th May, 2015 onwards.
- NEIGRIHMS admit card will contain name and date of birth as typed by the candidate in the application, photo and Signature image as uploaded by the candidate;
- Request for rectification / change of any other details in the Hall ticket / Admit Card details shall not be considered under any circumstances.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for the Entrance Examination unless he / she hold the authentic Admit Card / Hall ticket downloaded from the website of NEIGRIHMS.
Important Dates for NEIGRIHMS Admission 2015
|KGMU MSc Nursing Exam Date||20th October, 2015 (Tuesday)
11.00 A.M. to 2.00 P.M.
10.00 A.M. Reporting time
|KGMU Center for examination||Lucknow ( Details on admit card )|
|KGMU Results Date||26th October, 2015 onwards|
|KGMU Tentative Date of 1st Counselling||28th October, 2015
|KGMU Tentative Date of 2nd Counselling||10th November, 2015|
|KGMU Last date upto which students can be admitted against vacancies due to any reason||15th November, 2015|