North Orissa University Distance Education AdmissionAdmission Notification »
North Orissa University Distance Education Admission 2018
North Orissa University Distance Education invites application from candidates for admission to the following courses for the academic session 2018
North Orissa University DDCE Admission Courses Offered 2018
- Bachelor of Arts ( B.A. Pass )
- M.A. in Education
- Master in Business Administration ( MBA )
- Master in Computer Application ( MCA )
North Orissa University DDCE Admission Courses Eligibility 2018
- Bachelor of Arts ( B.A. Pass ) : Candidate should have passed 10+2 in any stream
- M.A. in Education : Candidate have passed to be Education in Graduation / B.Ed.
- Master in Business Administration ( MBA ) : Candidate have passed to be Graduate in any stream
- Master in Computer Application ( MCA ) : Graduation in any stream with mathematics at +2 level
North Orissa University DDCE Admission Application Form 2018
- North Orissa University Application Form Details will be available at the official website : www.nou.nic.in
- Besides course fee, a fresh students shall have to pay a nonrefundable University Corpus Fund ( one time ) of ₹ 250 /- and have to fill up the application forms for examination ( Enrollment ) for their respective courses at the time of admission / re-admission with an examination fee of ₹ 1000 /- and fee for study material ( wherever applicable ) at the time of admission / re-admission.
- For details of Study Centres, Application form and the Information Brochure can be downloaded from the University website www.nou.nic.in and be submitted to the Study Centre of their choice with a requisite fee of ₹ 400 /-. No printed form will be sold by the DDCE, NOU.
- The Centre Co-ordinators are required to deposit the application fee of ₹ 400 /- Courpus Fund of ₹ 250/- course fee, examination fee of ₹ 1000 /- and the cost of the study materials ( for MBA, MCA,MA in Education, B.A. ( Pass ) students as fixed by DDCE from time to time ) in respect of each student admitted to the University. The grand total amount shall be paid by the centre in the form of a Bank Draft drawn in favour of Comptroller of Finance, North Orissa University, in any nationalized bank payable at Baripada.
North Orissa University DDCE Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||Date of Admission starts from||15th October, 2018|
|2||Last date of submission of Application form to the Study Centre by the candidate||20th October, 2018|
|3||Last date of submission of forms by the Study Centre to DDCE office of NOU along with documents||30th October, 2019|
Directorate of Distance Education and Continuing Education ( DDCE ),
Sriram Chandra Vihar,
Orissa – 757 003,
Phone No. : 06792 – 252204,
Fax : 06792 – 253908,
Website : www.nou.nic.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.