Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology – NIIFT Admission 2019
NIIFT Admission 2019
Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology invites admission application for Under Graduate & Post graduate Programs in the following Disciplines for 2019
- B.Design. Fashion Design
- B.Design. Textile Design
- M.Sc. Garment Manufacturing Technology
- M.Sc. Fashion Marketing and Management
NIIFT Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have Passed 10, +2 pattern of examination of any recognized board.
- Candidate Must have done from any recognized Institute / University.
NIIFT Admission Seats 2019
- B. Sc. Fashion Design – 60 Seats
- B. SC. Textile Design – 60 Seats
- M.Sc. Garment Manufacturing Technology – 60 Seats
- M.Sc. Fashion Marketing and Management – 60 Seats
In 85% seats reserved for candidates belonging to Punjab state, reservation criteria for various categories is given below
|PwD candidates (disability should not be less than 40%)||3%|
|Children/widows of defense personnel killed or disabled to the extent of 50% or more in action, wards of gallantry awardees, and children of serving defense personnel/ Ex-servicemen.||2%|
|1984 riots- affected displaced persons, children of the Army deserters killed/ 100% physically disabled||2%|
|Back ward Area||2%|
|Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters||1%|
|Tsunami affected persons/ grand children of original ex-serviceman settler of Campbell Bay island only or students suffering from Cancer /AIDS/ Thalassemia.||1%|
NIIFT Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- NIIFT Admission Application Form available at the official Website www.niiftindia.com
- Fill the application form.
- As application fee general category candidates are required to make payment of [rupee] 1750 ( for SC/ST/ PhP candidates’ fee is [rupee] 440 ) either through credit card / Debit card/ net banking to AIMA or in form of Demand Draft of [rupee] 1750 in favour of NIIFT Mohali.
- Candidates will have to send a printout of filled in form along with photograph pasted on it and demand draft ( if applicable ) to the following address.
The Manager CMS,
All India Management Association,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi -11000
- Application forms along with the prospectus can also be obtained from all the centers of NIIFT on payment of [rupee] 500 by hand or [rupee] 600 by post through cash or Demand Draft.
- Filled in application form along with Demand Draft of fee i.e. [rupee] 1200 for general candidates ( [rupee] 300 for SC / ST candidates ) in favour of NIIFT Mohali, payable at Mohali should be sent to the following address.
The Director, NIIFT,
Opposite DIC, Phase -1,
Industrial Area Mohali, Punjab
Candidates need to bring the following documents in original and a set of photocopy at the time of counseling/ admission
- Passing Certificates and Mark sheets of SSC and HSC.
- Degree/ Provisional degree and Mark sheets of each semester of UG course ( for PG courses ).
- Caste and PwD certificate ( if applicable ).
- Certificate of Medical Fitness to be signed by a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Valid certificates if seeking reservation under any category.
NIIFT Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- NIIFT Admission Selection Process is based on the basis of entrance exam, Situation test and interview.
- NIIFT Admission Selection Process is Merit list based on candidate’s performance in the entrance exam and Interview.
NIIFT Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Start of online application||13th April, 2019|
|2||Last date for submission of printout of online form along with demand draft at AIMA, New Delhi.||29th May, 2019|
|3||Admit Card||29th May, 2019|
|4||Entrance Exam||03rd June, 2019|
|5||Result||20th June, 2019|
|6||Situation Test & Interview (UG)||26th - 27th June, 2019|
|7||Interview for PG||26th June, 2019|
|8||Counselling Round 1 (PG)||27th June, 2019|
|9||Counselling Round 2 (PG)||28th June, 2019 (First Half)|
|10||Counselling Round 3 (PG)||28th June, 2019 (Second Half)|
|11||Counselling Round 1 (UG)||28th June, 2019|
|12||Counselling Round 2 (UG)||29th June, 2019 ( upto 1 PM )|
|13||Counselling Round 3 (UG)||29th June, 2019 ( 2 PM onwards )|
Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology,
Phase I, Opposite DIC,
Industrial Area, Mohali,
Telephone No : 0172-5044994,0172-5044995
Fax No : 0172-5044998
E-mail : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.niiftindia.com.