N.P.R. College of Engineering & Technology – NPRCET AdmissionAdmission Notification »
NPRCET Admission 2018
N.P.R. College of Engineering & Technology invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Academic programs 2018.
- BE ( Bachelor of Engineering )
- BTech ( Bachelor of Technology )
- ME ( Master of Engineering )
- MBA ( Master of Business Administration )
- BE : Civil Engineering | Electrical and Electronics Engineering | Electronics and Communication Engineering | Computer Science and Engineering | Mechanical Engineering
- BTech : Information Technology
- ME : Computer Science | VLSI
NPRCET Admission Eligibility 2018
BE / BTech
- Students should have passed the Higher Secondary Examinations of ( 10+2 ) Curriculum ( Academic Stream ) prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as three of the four subjects of study under Part-III or any examination of any other University or authority accepted by the Syndicate of Anna University as equivalent thereto. ( OR )
- Students should have passed the Higher Secondary Examination of Vocational stream ( Vocational groups in Engineering / Technology ) as prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
BE / BTech Lateral Entry
- The students should possess the Diploma in Engineering / Technology awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamilnadu or its equivalent are eligible to apply for Lateral entry admission to the third semester of B.E. / B.Tech. in the branch corresponding to the branch of study. ( OR )
- The candidates who possess the Degree in Science ( B.Sc., ) ( 10+2+3 stream ) with Mathematics as a subject at the B.Sc. Level are eligible to apply for Lateral entry admission to the third semester of B.E. / B.Tech.
ME / MTech
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the relevant field and obtained at least 50% ( 45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category ) at the qualifying examination.
- B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Arch. degree programme ( or )
- B.Pharm / B.Sc. ( Agri. / Forestry / Horticulture / Fishery ) degree programme ( or )
- Master’s Degree in the relevant branch of Science / Arts, which are prescribed. ( or )
- M.Sc. ( 5 years ) Integrated Degree Programme. ( or )
- B.Sc ( 3 years ) in IT related major courses and M.Sc. ( 2 years ) in IT related major courses. ( or )
- MCA ( 3 years ) after 10+2 years HSC + 3 years Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates with section ‘A’ & ‘B’ certificates and other similar certificates of professional bodies or societies ( e.g. A.M.I.E ) recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India are considered to be equivalent to B.E. / B.Tech. Degree holders only with 2 years regular full time Teaching experience / Industrial experience in the relevant field after passing all the subjects. An experience certificate is to be produced by the candidates.
- A pass in a recognised Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration and obtained atleast 50% ( 45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category ) at the qualifying examination in 10+2+3 years pattern ( or )
- 10+3 years Diploma + 3 years pattern ( or ) B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Arch. / B.Pharm. ( o r) 10+2+AMIE ( or ) 10+3 years Diploma ( Awarded by the State Board of Technical Education ) + AMIE
NPRCET Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
- NPRCET Admission application form can be available from NPR College of Engineering & Technology admission office or website www.nprcet.org.
- Incomplete application forms will not be accepted. All the details furnished by the candidates in the application form should be accurate.
- Foreign students must also enclose copies of the following
- No objection certificate from HRD,govt.of India.
- Eligibility certificate from Madurai Kamaraj University.
- Valid student visa and passport.
- police verification report.
- Residential permission to stay in India.
- Selected candidates shall submit all the original certificates to college, and they will not be returned till the course completion.They are therefore advised to take sufficient number of photo copies of all certified before submitting the original to college.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Students dismissed on disciplinary ground will forfeit the entire fees paid to the college.
- A student once enrolled for a course is expected to complete the same. If a student wishes to leave any time before the completion of the course, he / she will have to pay the entire fees for the entire duration.
- The following documents are required at the time of admission
- Original 10th mark sheet
- Original 12th mark sheet
- Original Community certificate
- Original TC
- Original diploma V and VI semester mark sheet
- Original diploma consolidated mark sheet
- Original diploma provisional certificate
- Original diploma degree certificate
- All certificate xerox copies -5 set
- Passport size phot-10Nos
- Stamp size photo-10Nos.
NPR Nagar, Uluppakudi,
Natham – 624 401, Dindigul,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : 04544 – 305500,
Fax : 04544 – 305558,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.nprcet.org.