OJAS Institute of Management Admission 2011
Admission in OJAS Institute of Management 2011
Head start with Renowned Industry Integrated B – School
Regular Degree from UGC Recognized University
OJAS Institute of Management invites application for admission to the following Industry Integrated Programs.
- MBA – Master of Business Administration ( Industry Integrated – 2 Years )
- BBA – Bachlore of Business Administration ( Industry Integrated – 3 Years )
- MCA – Master of Computer Application ( Industry Integrated – 3 Years )
- BCA – Bachlore of Business Administration ( Industry Integrated – 3 Years )
OJAS Institute of Management Course Highlights :
- On the Job Training in Leading Corporates.
- Certificate programs in various fields.
- Students & Faculty exchange programs.
- Special focus on personality development, communication skills & foreign language.
- Industry experienced core & visiting faculty.
OJAS Institute of Management Highlights :
- Centrally located modern & Wi – Fi campus.
- Well stocked library.
- Multimedia enabled classes.
- Recreation and Interactive Room.
- Easily approachable by Public Transport.
- Hostel / PG facility for Boys and Girls.
OJAS Institute of Management Contact Addresses :
|Reverse Engg and CAD using UNIGRAPHICS or PRO-E or CATIA|
|BE / Diploma in Mechanical, Aeronautics. Automobile|
|Operation of Co-ordinate Measuring Machine using FARO ARM and CAD using AUTOCAD / INVENTOR / SOLIDWORKS|
|BE / Diploma in Mechanical, Aeronautics, Automobile Engineering|
|CAD and CAM using Unigraphics|
|BE / Diploma /ITI in relevant engineering.|
|CNC Programming & Operation (Milling & Turning)|
|BE / Diploma In Mechanical., Aeronautics, Automobile & ITI|
|Embedded Design using RTOS '|
|BE / Diploma in EEE / ECE / CS / E & I / IT|
|Programming & Development using ARM PROCESSOR|
|BE in EEE / ECE / CSV E & I /IT|
|Advanced Networking using CISCO routers|
|VLSI Applications in Industry|
|BE in EEE / ECE / CS / E & I /IT|
|Computer Hardware Maint. & Networking|
|X std. and above|
|PLCSCADA with Calibration Techniques|
|BE / Diploma in EEE.EE.E & I|
|Energy Management with Calibration techniques|
|BE / Diploma in EEE.EE.E & I, Mech., Engg|
|Calibration on Pressure, Thermal & Electro Technical Parameters|
|Deg./Dip./ ITI In Engg.|
|Machinist / Turner / Fitter / Electrician ( Non - ITI )|
|X std. Pass/ F ail|