Orient Flight School – OFS Chennai Admission 2019
OFS Chennai Admission 2019
Orient Flight School invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following programs 2019
- Commercial Pilot Licence
- Private Pilot Licence
- Pilot Orientation Program
- Student Pilot License
OFS Chennai Admission Eligibility 2019
Commercial Pilot Licence
- Educational Qualifications: A Pass in +2 or equivalent with Maths. Physics & English
- Medical Criteria: Class IMedicals
- Age: 18 yrs. on date of issue of CPL Course
Private Pilot Licence
- Educational Qualification: A Pass in IOth Std or above
- Medical Criteria: Class II Medicals
- Age: 17 yrs. on date of issue of PPL Course
Pilot Orientation Program
- Flying : I0 hrs
- Eligibility : IOth std or above Medicals :Class IIMedicals
Student Pilot License
- Flying : 5 hrs of Virtual flying on Advanced Simulator
- Eligibility : IOth std or above
- Medicals :Class IIMedicals
OFS Chennai Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- OFS Chennai Admission Application Form available at the official website www.orientflights.com
- Admission is open to students qualified to enroll for PPL / CPL / MER / IR.
- Applicants have to register themselves with the prescribed applications at OFAA.
- Application for admission to a course should be made only in the prescribed form, which will be issued along with the prospectus
- Application Form duly filled should be sent only to the Admission Office or handed in person along with the following documents
- Copy of Mark-sheet of qualifying examination attested by a Gazette Officer
- Prescribed fee
- Application Form which is incomplete or not accompanied with the prescribed documents or registration fees, are liable for rejection.
- Overseas students may consult the Indian embassy / Con-sulate in their respective countries to obtain a student visa to study at OFAA. A Security Clearance from the Director General of Civil Aviation ( DGCA ), New Delhi is necessary for all foreign nationals to commence flying training in India. Normally it takes about 3-6 months approximately for processing the application.
- OFAA will process the necessary clearance on behalf of the student on receipt of completed application form and registration fee of US $1000 fee ( non-refundable ).
- Once clearance is obtained, the registration fee will be adjusted towards the course fee.
- The payment should be made in the form of Demand Draft / Bank Transfer in favor of “Orient Flight Pvt. Ltd.”, payable at Chennai.
OFS Chennai Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- The scrutiny committee will process the application and provisionally select the students on merit.
- Shortlisted candidates for Pilot Training Program will have to attend an aptitude test.
- Final selection will be based on their marks in the qualifying examination and performance in the aptitude test.
- Admission notices will be sent to the selected candidates intimating the dates on which they should report at the admission office with the original certificates
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Medical Certificate ( as per DGCA standard )
- Police Clearance / Verification Certificate 6, 10 nos., of Passport Size Photograph After scrutiny of the documents and payment of fees, candidates will be issued “Letter of Admission” and they should report to the Chief Flight Instructor of the Aviation Academy at Mysuru for joining the program.
Orient Flight School,
40, G.S.T. Road, St. Thomas Mount,
Chennai – 600 016,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : + 91 – 44 – 22321402,
Fax : + 91 – 44 – 22333848,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.orientflights.com.