Oriental Group of Hotel Management Institutions AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Oriental Group of Hotel Management Institutions Admission 2019
Oriental Group of Hotel Management Institutions, Wayanad invites admission application for UG and PG courses for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
Oriental School of Hotel Management Admission Course Offered 2019
- B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration
- B.Sc. Hotel Management and Culinary Arts
- B.Sc. Hotel Management & Catering Science
- Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management
- Bachelor Degree in Hotel Administration
- Bachelor Degree Multi Media Communication
- Bachelor Degree Visual Communication
- Bachelor Degree Travel Tourism Management
- B.Com Computer Application
- B.Com Finance
- B.Sc. Information Technology
- B.Sc. Statistics
- B.Sc. Costume & Fashion Designing
- BA in Mass Communication and Journalism
- Masters in Hotel Management ( MHM )
Oriental School of Hotel Management Admission Eligibility 2019
B.Sc., BHM and BHA : HSC ( 10+2 ) or Equivalent securing 50% aggregate marks
Other UG courses : HSC ( 10+2 ) or Equivalent
MHM : Bachelor in Tourism or Hotel Management or both from recognized University
Oriental School of Hotel Management Admission Application Form 2019
Oriental School of Hotel Management application form is available in the official website www.orientalschool.com
How To Apply
- Pay ₹ 750/- by demand draft or M.O. favouring Malabar Hotel Management and Catering Promotion Trust, payable at Calicut ( Kozhikode ) for the Prospectus, application form and DVD.
- Download the form and submit the same duly filled along with necessary documents to :
Oriental Group of Educational Institutions,
Valley View, Lakkidi P.O.,
Wayanad Dist. Kerala, INDIA.
- Candidates may buy the prospectus and application form from the administrative office of the college as well.
Attach the following documents along with the application form :
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Graduation certificates ( for PG course )
- Transfer and character certificate
- Medical Certificate in given format
- NCHMCT JEE score card
- Four Colored photographs of the candidate
- Category certificate
Oriental School of Hotel Management Selection Procedure 2019
- The Selection Procedure of Admission In Hotel Management and other courses is based on the written test, group discussion, and personal interview. Selected candidates will be informed of the results individually within one day from the date of the test. In case students do not receive any communication within 15 days after appearing for the test they can send a fax or E-mail to the administrative office with their hall ticket number for the result.
- Selection under Merit quota for BHMCT course is based on a written test and interview to be conducted by the University of Calicut at the Institute on a date notified by the University.
Written test is of objective type. The subjects for the test are aptitude in English language, General Knowledge and Numerical Ability. Candidates can use pen or pencil to answer the questions.
Group Discussion :
Group discussion is to test the student’s extempore participation in a discussion on a topic, with a minimum duration of 7 minutes but not exceeding 10 minutes. Students are tested for topic knowledge, interaction and command over the language.
Personal Interview :
A short Interview will be conducted to assess the student on communication skill, general appearance and etiquette. Candidates are required to appear for group discussion and interview on the same day. Students are required to complete the written test and wait for their turn to complete group discussion and personal interview.
B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration : Selection is NCHMCT JEE based followed by Counselling
All Other courses : Selection is Merit Based
Oriental School of Hotel Management Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||NCHMCT JEE Application Start Date||24th December, 2018|
|2||NCHMCT JEE Application End Date||11th April, 2019|
|3||NCHMCT JEE Exam Date||28th April, 2019|
Oriental School of Hotel Management,
Lakkidi P.O, Wayanad Dist,
Kerala – 673 576, India.,
Phone No. : 04936 – 255355, 255716,
Mobile : 8589 83 8589, 984 77 56 777,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.orientalschool.com
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.