Orissa Maritime Academy AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Orissa Maritime Academy Admission 2019
Orissa Maritime Academy invites application form from eligible candidates for admission to Pre – Sea General Purpose Rating Training Course for the academic year 2019.
Orissa Maritime Academy Admission Eligibility 2019
- Academic standards 10th standard pass from government recognized board with subjects English, Mathematics & science with 40% aggregate. English 40% In 10th / 12th or 12th standard (any stream) pass from government recognized board with 40% aggregate. English 40% at 10th or 12th but with subjects English, Mathematics & Science at 10th.or pass in 2 year ITI course(Fittter / Machinist / Mechanic / Welder / Turner) approved by DVET / NCVT,with minimum 40% aggregate marks in final year of ITI & minimum 40% aggregate marks in final year of ITI & minimum 40% in English in 10th / 12th.
- Minimum age 17½ years and maximum age 25 years on the date of commencement of course. 1st Jan 2019 Institutes shall comply with DGS Order no.4 of 2014, dated 10.04 for relaxation in upper age limit belonging to SC/ST candidates
Orissa Maritime Academy Admission Application Form 2019
- Orissa Maritime Academy Admission 2019 Application Form is available in the official website www.odishamaritime.com.
- Completed Application forms should be submitted to the Academy along with a demand draft of ₹ 500/- and attested photo copies of relevant documents.
Orissa Maritime Academy Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- The intake capacity of the Academy is 40 ( forty ) per batch. The training commences on 1st January, 2019.
- The short listed ( eligible ) candidates will be called to the Academy for selection. The selection list will be put in academy website.
- In the selection procedure, the candidate has to undergo a medical test.
- In order to ascertain the merit of the candidates, the Academy may conduct a written and viva – voce test in English. The applicant will have to attend the above tests at their own expenses at Paradip. The selection will be strictly on merit basis.
- There will be a reservation of 15% of seats for SC / ST candidates & 50% seat for Odiya candidates. However, if the number of required candidates in the above category is not available, the vacancy will be offered to the other candidates. The candidates are strictly advised not to come through any agents or brokers. Before deciding to take admission the candidates are advised to study the employment situation of seaman so that they don’t remain unemployed after training. However the Academy shall guide the trainees for placement.
Orissa Maritime Academy Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Orissa Maritime Academy 2019 Training Commences From||1st January, 2019|
Orissa Maritime Academy,
At/ Po. Paradip Dist.Jagatsingpur,
Odisha, Pin. 754142,
Telephone No : (06722) 223204,
Fax : (06722) 221176,
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.odishamaritime.com
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.