Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology – OUAT AdmissionAdmission Notification »
OUAT Bhubaneswar PG / PhD Admission 2019 – Click here
OUAT Admission 2019
Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology invites admission application for Under Graduate Programs to the following academic courses for the session 2019 – 2020
OUAT Bhubaneswar Admission Courses 2019
- B.Sc. ( Hons. ) Agriculture
- B.Sc. ( Hons. ) Horticulture
- B.Sc .( Hons. ) Forestry
- B.V.Sc. & A.H. – Bachelor of Veterinary and Animal Husbandry
- B.Tech. – Agril. Engg.
- B.F.Sc – Food Processing Technology
- B.Sc. ( Hons. ) Community Science
OUAT Bhubaneswar Admission Eligibility 2019
- Students having +2 Science / equivalent with minimum of 50% mark in aggregate ( 40% in case of SC / ST / PH ) including extra optional are eligible. However, students appearing +2 Science Examination can also appear the entrance examination.
- The candidate must have completed 17 years of age by 31st December, 2019
OUAT Bhubaneswar Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- The Entrance Examination will be of multiple choice question ( MCQ ) for 200 marks of two hours duration and the medium of Examination will be English. The subjects of examination and marks distribution are indicated below.
|Mathematics / Biology||50|
- Candidates are to answer Physics, Chemistry, Mental Aptitude and either Mathematics or Biology. There is no negative marks for wrong answer.
OUAT Bhubaneswar Admission Application Form 2019
- Candidate has to complete the application process by fill Application Form – A and Form – B
- OUAT Bhubaneswar UG admission prospectus and application form can be downloaded from Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology website www.ouat.nic.in. by clicking on a link “Submission of online Application Form-A for OUAT Common Entrance Examination 2019”.
- Candidates must submit Application Form-B online after the Entrance Examination. Form-B can be accessed in website by clicking on a link “Submission of online Application Form-B for Admission Into OUAT, U.G. Courses 2019”. The candidate can also access the Application Form-B .
- The candidate has to pay ₹ 1200/- ( Rupees one thousand two hundred only ) for application fees to the University besides bank charges through online payment gateway using internet Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card of any Bank.
OUAT Bhubaneswar Admission Admit Card 2019
- The Admit Card can be downloaded from OUAT website by clicking on a link “Download Admit Card for U.G. Common Entrance Examination-2019” and entering his / her Application Number, Mobile Number and Date of Birth. The candidate can also download the Admit Card by loging in using his / her login ID and Password in the website. The candidate must bring the Admit card with any of the following original identity proof to the Examination Centre for verification.
OUAT Bhubaneswar Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- There will be a Common entrance examination for selection of the candidates for admission into B.Sc. ( Hons. ) Agriculture, B.Sc. ( Hons. ) Horticulture, B.Sc. ( Hons. ) Forestry, B.F.Sc., B.V.Sc. & A.H., B. Tech. ( Agril. Engg. ) and B.Sc. ( Hons. ) Community Science courses. The candidates for admission will be selected solely on the basis of Merit ( Weighted Score ) which is based on his / her academic career and performance in the Entrance Examination. If two or more candidates secure the same computed score, the tie shall be resolved and their merit positions will be decided on the basis of higher marks in the Entrance Examination or +2 Science or HSC / equivalent in that order.
- The candidates seeking admission into B.Sc. ( Hons. )Forestry Course should come with a certificate of Physical Fitness as issued by the medical officer not below the rank of Asst. Surgeon within the prior period of 30 days with respect to physical capacity as follows at the time of Admission.
OUAT Bhubaneswar Admission Exam Centres 2019
OUAT Bhubaneswar Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Start date of application form||20th February, 2019|
|2||Last Date for Submission of Online Application||15th March, 2019|
|3||Date of availability of admit cards||15th - 29th April, 2019|
|4||Date of Entrance Examination||29th April, 2019|
Bhubaneswar – 751 003, Orissa,
Phone No. : 0674 – 2397970,
Fax : 0674 – 2397424,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.ouat.nic.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.