PA College of Engineering and Technology AdmissionAdmission Notification »
PA College of Engineering and Technology Admission 2019
PA College of Engineering and Technology invites application for admission to the following Engineering Programs 2019
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronic and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Sciences and Engineering
- VLSI Design
- Power Electronics and Drive
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
PA College of Engineering Admission Eligibility 2019
- A minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for candidates belonging to General Category. Candidates belonging to OBC category must have passed 10+2 with 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. While the candidates of SC/ ST/ MBC/ DNC/ SCA must have 40% marks in the total aggregated score. Must have passed 10+2 before the last date of submitting the application.
- The aspiring candidates must have scored a minimum of 55% marks in B.E. or related/ relevant course.
- The candidates must have scored a minimum of 60% marks in M.E. or relevant post-graduation course.
PA College of Engineering Admission Application Form 2019
- PA College of Engineering Admission Application Form available at the official website www.pacolleges.org
- A proper announcement will be made by the college, after which the application forms will be released both online as well as offline. The candidates must visit the official notice on the college website to download the application form. They can also get the application form manually from the college.
Attach the required documents:
- Metric passing certificate
- 12th standard mark sheet (for B.E./B.Tech)
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- TNEA 2019 Registration
- TNEA 2019 Fee receipt
- B.Sc. Mark sheet (For B.E./B.Tech Lateral)
- Mark sheet of Bachelor’s degree (for M.E.)
- Mark sheet of Master’s Degree (for Ph.D.)
- Medical Certificate
- Photographs – 5 (4 passport-sized and 1 stamp-sized)
- Community certificate, duly signed by Tehsildar.
PA College of Engineering Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- PA College of Engineering Admission Selection Process is based on TNEA 2019
- PA College of Engineering Admission Selection Process is based on TANCET 2019
- PA College of Engineering Admission Selection Process is based on Merit
PA College of Engineering Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration B.Tech/ BE||03rd May, 2019 - 30th May, 2019|
|2||Registration starts ME||02nd April, 2019|
|3||Registration end PhD||03rd March, 2019|
|4||Entrance Exam Date ME||19th May, 2019|
|5||Verification at TFCs BE||June First Week|
|6||Choice Filling BE||July First Week|
PA College of Engineering and Technology,
Phone No. : +91 4259 221387,
Fax : +91 4259 230386,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.