Paavai Group of Institutions AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Paavai Group of Institutions Admission 2019
Paavai Group of Institutions invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following programs 2019
- BE / BTech
Paavai Group of Institutions Admission Eligibility 2019
Eligibility for admission to first year B.E. / B.Tech. programmes (As per norms of Govt. of Tamilnadu)
- A pass in XII std., of Tamilnadu HSC ( Academic ) with Maths, Physics and Chemistry. ( or )
- A pass in XII std., of Tamilnadu HSC ( Vocational Stream ) with Engineering / Technology Vocational Subjects and any one or two of the related subjects like Maths, Physics or Chemistry.
- A pass in an equivalent examination accepted by Universities in Tamilnadu for admission to B.E. / B.Tech., / B.Arch. degree courses.
Qualifying Examinations & Eligibility
- Clearing the minimum cut-off in Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission ( TNEA ) exam.
- Candidate should have a pass in the HSC ( Academic ) or its equivalent with a minimum average percentage in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together ( Gen – 50%, BC – 45%, MBC & DNC – 40%, SC / SCA / ST – 40% ).
- Candidate should have a pass in any one of the HSC ( Vocational Subject ) as given below with any one of the Engineering related subjects namely Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry with a minimum average percentage put together as ( Gen – 50%, BC – 45%, MBC & DNC – 40%, SC / SCA / ST – 40% ).
Paavai Group of Institutions Admission Application Form 2019
- Paavai Group of Institutions Admission Application Form available at the official website paavai.edu.in
- Candidates can obtain the Application Form in person from the 60 centres ( detailed on Anna University’s official website ) by paying ₹ 500/-( ₹ 250/- for SC / SCA / ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu, on production of a photocopy of the Permanent Community Card or electronic form / digitally signed e-Certificate ) towards application fee, by cash / demand draft.
- Application Forms can also be obtained by post from by sending a requisition letter along with a Demand Draft for ₹ 700/- ( ₹ 450/- for SC / SCA / ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu with a photocopy of the Permanent Community Card or electronic form / digitally signed e-Certificate ) and an address label written in capital letters to which the application form is to be mailed.
- 10th and 12th class mark sheet.
- Transfer Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Nativity Certificate ( If applicable )
- 12th examination Hall Ticket ( In case of pursuing )
- Refugee Certificate ( If applicable )
- Demand Draft.
Paavai Group of Institutions Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- The selection of candidates for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission ( TNEA ) 2018 will be based on the marks obtained in the prescribed subjects reduced to 200 ( Mathematics – 100, Physics + Chemistry – 100 in the qualifying examination ).
Paavai Group of Institutions Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Application Form||01st May, 2019 - 03rd June, 2019|
|2||Advertisement / Issuance of Notification||01st May, 2019|
|3||Last date to register online/make payment||31st May, 2019|
NH-44, Formerly NH-7, Pachal,
Namakkal – 637018
Phone : +91 4286 243038 / +91 4286 243058
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : paavai.edu.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.