Pachaiyappa’s College of Arts and Science AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Pachaiyappa’s College of Arts and Science Admission 2019
Pachaiyappa’s College of Arts and Science invites admission application for Post Graduate Courses to the following academic programs 2019
- MA – Master of Arts
- MSc – Master of Science
- MCA – Master of Computer Application
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
- Human Resource Management.
- Financial Management.
- Marketing Management.
- Operations Management.
- System Management.
Pachaiyappa’s College Admission Eligibility 2019
M.Sc ( Zoology )
- Candidate must have a B.Sc. Degree in I class or II class with Zoology as main subject.
M.Sc ( Mathematics )
- Candidate must have a B.Sc. Mathematics or B.Sc. Applied Science Degree.
Note: This course has been offered in both Regular & Self-Supportive modes.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from any recognized University. For the Self-Supportive Programme, a minimum work experience of two years is also required.
The Candidate should have any one of the following degrees
- A BCA / BES / BSc degree in Computer Science/ Mathematics /Applied Sciences/ Physics/ Statistics
- A degree in B.Com. / B.B.M./ B.B.A./ B.L.M./B.A. Corporate Secretary ship/ B.A. Economics
- Degree with Business Mathematics and Statistics or Mathematics / Statistics in Main or Allied level.
- A degree in B.Sc. Chemistry with Mathematics and Physics.
- B.E./ B.Tech. / M.B.A. degree.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline provided the candidate had studies Mathematics at 10+2 level.
Pachaiyappa’s College Admission Application Form 2019
- Pachaiyappa’s College admission application form can be downloaded from Pachaiyappa’s College of Arts and Science website : pachaiyappascollege.edu.in
- Collect the prospectus form the university campus or online from official website for ₹ 300/-
- Detach the Application form, Computer Coding sheet, and Address slip from the prospectus and fill it carefully
- Separate application form is to be submitted for each programme.
- Application form along with the required documents is to be sent directly to the following Address
University of Madras ,
Tholkapiar Valagam ( Chepauk ).
The following certificates are to be sent along with the application form
- HSC certificate
- Consolidated Statement of Marks
- Community Certificate for BC/MBC & DNC/SC/ST
- Certificate for the Differently Abled
- Conduct Certificate
- Provisional Degree Certificate
- Copy of TANCET Marks
- Statement of Marks
- OBC & general students have to pay ₹ 300/- ( ₹ 150 for other categories ) through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “The registrar, University of Madras Chennai”.
Pachaiyappa’s College Admission Selection Procedure 2019
MA & M.Sc
- Admissions to all the postgraduate ( PG ) courses offered by Madras University is made on the basis of marks scored by the candidate in the qualifying examination i.e marks scored in the final undergraduate examination.
- For NRI / Foreign Nationals, the selection is based on the basis of marks obtained by them in their qualifying degree course.
M.B.A. & M.C.A
- Admission to M.B.A. & M.C.A. courses is based on the marks scored by the candidate in the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test ( TANCET )Examination. For NRIs and Foreign Nationals, the admission will be based on the marks obtained in their respective Degree courses.
Pachaiyappa’s College Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last Date for submission of Application||15th January, 2019|
|2||Commencement of Registration for TANCET||02nd May, 2019|
|3||End of Registration for TANCET||21st May, 2019|
|4||Date of Entrance Examination||11th June, 2019|
E.V.R.Periyar High Road,
Shenoy Nagar, Chennai – 600 030,
Telephone No. : 044 – 2641 2844,
Fax : 044 – 2642 6900,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.