Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University – PDPU B.Tech PGDPMX AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University – PDPU B.Tech Admission 2019
PDPU Admission Invites application from candidates for admission to the following B.Tech courses for the acadmic session 2019
PDPU B.Tech Eligibility 2019
- Candidates applying for the Admission in the university must check the eligibility criteria of PDPU B.Tech 2019 before filling the application form. Only the eligible candidates will be able to apply for the Admission in the university. All the application form of candidates who does not meet the eligibility criteria of PDPU will be rejected.
- All the candidates applying for the admission must be the Citizen of India
- Candidates must have qualified the JEE Main 2019 Paper I
- Candidates must have passed class 12th examination
- Candidates must have studied with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in their 10+2 or equivalent
- Admission to the reserved categories would be given if the candidates belonging to the SC/ST category would secure at least 40% marks in their board examination, while candidates belonging to the Generaly category must require atlaset 45% marks in their class 12th board examination
PDPU B.Tech Seats 2019
- PDPU has reserved some of the seats for the reserved candidates. Candidates will be required to mention their reservation quota under which they wish to take the seat.
- Candidates who will meet the reservation criteria set by the admission authority will be given the seat in their preferred degree programme.
- The eligible candidates will be required to present the certificate issued by the state government authority. Reservation quota is mentioned in the below table:
- Scheduled Caste ( SC ) – 15% seats
- Scheduled Tribe ( ST ) – 7.5% seats
- Physically Challenged ( PH ) – 3% seats
- Apart from the reserved seats as stated above, the university has Girls Variable Supernumeray Seats ( GVSS ) where the seats will be added to ensure that 10% of the seats are allotted to the female candidates for both All Inia Ranks and NRI together in each degree programmes.
|S.no||Branch Name||All India ( 35% )||GUJCET ( 50% )||NRI / NRI Sponsored ( 15% )||Total|
|7.||Information & Communication Technology||42||60||18||120|
PDPU B.Tech Application form 2019
- PDPU B.Tech Application form Details will be available at the official website :www.pdpu.ac.in
- Candidates who are willing to take Admission in the university will be required to fill the application form of PDPU 2019. The application forms will be available in an online mode only. Candidates filling the application form will be required to provide the valid information else the candidature will be subjected to rejection.
- The PDPU B.Tech 2019 application forms will be available tentatively from the third week of April and candidates will be able to fill up the form until the first week of June, 2019. Candidates must go through the following steps carefully while filling up the application form.
- Registration : Firstly, candidates will be required to register themselves to initiate the application process. Candidates will be required to fill in the required details such as personal, parents details, address of communication, contact details, academic details and course preferences. After providing these details, candidates will have to submit and proceed to the next step
- Upload Documents : Candidates will be required to upload the scanned images of the photograph and other documents. Following are the documents which should be uploaded while filling the application form:
- HSC Marksheet
- JEE Main 2019 Rank Card
- JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
- Caste Certificate ( for candidates belonging to SC & ST )
- Certificate of Physical Disability
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Application Fee Payment : After the candidates have successfully uploaded the documents, they will be redirected to the payment gateway for the payment of application fees. The payment of application fee can be done through the online mode via Net Banking or Credit Card or Debit Card. Without the payment of fees, candidates will not be able to submit their application form.
- Submission of Application Form : Candidates must preview their application form before they submit the final application form. After the successful completion and submitting of the online application form, Username ID and password will be sent through email to the registered email id, which would be used for all the future purpose.
- Candidates who have qualified their 10+2 from Gujarat will be required to pay ₹ 350/- as the application fees while the candidates who have done their 10+2 from other states will be required to pay ₹ 500/- as application fee.
PDPU B.Tech Admission Selection process 2019
- Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University ( PDPU ) will offer the admission to candidates on the basis of three processes. The candidates can check the admission process of PDPU B.Tech 2019 from below:
- GUJCET 2019 : PDPU has reserved 50% of the seats for the GUJCET 2019 qualified candidates, the state engineering entrance examination.
- All India Seats : PDPU has reserved 35% of the seats for the JEE Main 2019 qualified candidates. The JEE Main 2019 qualified candidates will be required to register themselves for the admission in the programmes offered by the university.
- NRI Seats : 15% of the seats under PDPU are reserved for the NRI candidates. The eligibility criteria, application process and fees for these applicants will be entirely different.
- This article on PDPU B.Tech Admission delas with the admission process through the JEE Main 2019 on
PDPU B.Tech Counselling 2019
- The candidates who have been listed in the merit list will be required to report for the counselling of PDPU B.Tech 2019 at the reporting centre on the specified date. Candidates will be required to download their counselling letter from the admission portal which will have the details of the date and time when the candidate will have to report for the process.
- Candidates will be required to register in person at the campus after which the document verification will be done. Candidates are advised to bring their original documents along with them for the verification purpose. The provisional letter will be provided to the selected candidates after which they will be required to pay the admission fees to confirm their seat. The admission of the candidates will only be confirmed when they pay their fees.
Documents required for PDPU B.Tech 2019 Counselling
- HSC Mark sheet
- JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
- JEE Main 2019 Rank Card
- Caste Certificate for candidate belonging to SC / ST category
- Certificate of Physical Disability
- Demand Draft of ₹ 1,26,500 /- drawn in favor of Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University payable at Ahmedabad. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
PDPU B.Tech Important Dates 2019
|1.||Start of Registrations for PDPU B.Tech Admission 2018||3rd Week of April, 2019|
|2.||Last Date to Submit Application Form||1st week of June, 2019|
|3.||Last Date to Submit 10+2 Marks||1st week of June, 2019|
|4.||Release of Provisional Merit List||2nd week of June, 2019|
|5.||Counselling of PDPU B.Tech Admission||2nd week of June, 2019|
|6.||Counselling for filling vacant ACPC Seats||2nd week og August, 2019|
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University – PDPU PGDPM-X Admission
PDPU Admission Invites application from candidates for admission to the following PGDPPM-X courses
PDPU PGDPM-X Programme
- Post Graduation Diploma in Petroleum Management – Executive ( PGDPM – X ) is a two year Programme at School of Petroleum Management, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Gandhinagar leading to a Postgraduate Diploma in Petroleum Management Executive.
- The programme is delivered on quarterly contact hour basis. The two – year programme is divided into eight modules of eight days each. One module is conducted every quarter. Classes are held from Sunday to Sunday once in every quarter. Module – I to Module – III cover general management subjects and Module – IV to Module –VI are sector specific modules focusing on Oil & Gas / Energy / Allied Sector Management.
- The programme offerings pertain to General management, Energy Economics, Supply Chain, International Geo – Political affairs, Project Management, Oil & Gas Accounting, Finance, Maritime Affairs, Information Systems, City Gas Distribution and Law – to mention a few.
- Modules –VII & VIII offer elective courses.
PDPU PGDPMX Eligibility
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, with at least 50% marks ( 45% for SC / ST candidates ) or equivalent CGPA, of any University incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956.
- Candidates with minimum 3 years of relevant work – experience ( as on June, after acquiring the bachelors’ degree are eligible to apply.
- The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling ( 10 +2 ) or equivalent.
- In case of the candidates being awarded grades / CGPA instead of marks, the equivalence would be based on the equivalence certified by the university / institution from where they have obtained bachelor’s degree.
- In case the university/ institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by the SPM by dividing earned CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the quotient with 100.
PDPU PGDPMX Application Form
- PDPU Gandhinagar PGDPM-X admission application form available on School of Petroleum Management, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Website www.spm.pdpu.ac.in from October
- The candidates are required to obtain the prescribed admission form as per the detailed instructions given on the School website www.spm.pdpu.ac.in by paying / sending a demand draft of ₹ 2,000/- drawn in favour of Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University payable at Ahmedabad.
- Alternatively the candidate may remit ₹ 2,000/- at the School’s Account at Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) A/C No. 09331131003242 (current account) IFSC code : ORBC0100933 and then enclose payment receipt along with filled application form.
- The candidates shall send application form, duly filled in, by registered post, or through DTDC courier.
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University,
Koba – infocity Road,
Gandhinagar, Gujarat – 382 007.
PDPU PGDPMX Selection Process
- The eligible candidates shall apply in the prescribed format as available at the University official website : www.spm.pdpu.ac.in
- The short listed candidates will be called for Personal Interview at SPM on specified dates.
- Personal Interview : During the personal interview a panel will evaluate candidate’s understanding about business issues, analytical skills, communication skills and potential to lead.
- The personal interview shall be aimed at assessing the aptitude, preparedness and motivation of a candidate to pursue the PGDPM – X programme.
Important Dates PDPU PGDPMX Admission
|1||Availability of Admission Forms on
|2||Last date for application||Though from the announcement date onwards the admission process shall be carried out on rolling basis, the last date for application is June|
|4||PI for short – listed candidates||For all applications received from the admission announcement date ( i.e.October, the PI dates will be decided anytime after January onwards as per mutual convenience.|
|5||Communication of results||Within ten days of PI|
|6||Admission Process Completion||June|
|7||Registration and Commencement of Academic Session||July|
|8||1st Module on Campus||To be announced later|
Raisan Village, District-Gandhinagar
Pincode-382 007. Gujarat, INDIA
Telephone No : +91 79 23275060
Fax No : +91 79 23275030
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.pdpu.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.