Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University – PDPU AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Admission 2021
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University B.Tech Admission 2021
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University invites admission application for B.Tech program for the academic year 2020 – 2021.
PDPU B.Tech Eligibility 2021
Candidates applying for the Admission in the university must check the eligibility criteria of PDPU B.Tech 2021 before filling the application form. Only the eligible candidates will be able to apply for the Admission in the university. All the application form of candidates who does not meet the eligibility criteria of PDPU will be rejected.
- All the candidates applying for the admission must be the Citizen of India
- Candidates must have qualified the JEE Main 2021 Paper I
- Candidates must have passed class 12th examination
- Candidates must have studied with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in their 10+2 or equivalent
- Admission to the reserved categories would be given if the candidates belonging to the SC/ST category would secure at least 40% marks in their board examination, while candidates belonging to the Generaly category must require atlaset 45% marks in their class 12th board examination
PDPU B.Tech Seats 2021
- For the purpose of admission, the seats shall be reserved for the candidates of All India Seats under the following categories
- Scheduled Caste ( SC ) :15 %
- Scheduled Tribe ( ST ) : 7.5%
- Physically Handicapped ( PH ) : 3%
- A candidate seeking admission on reserved seat shall be required to produce a Certificate of Caste from the competent authority in either English or Hindi.
- No caste certificate shall be valid unless it is duly stamped, signed and issued by the authority empowered by the State Government, from where the candidate has passed the qualifying examination.
- If a candidate fails to submit the necessary caste certificate as required within the stipulated time, his candidature shall be considered for admission under unreserved category as per merit.
- The candidate of reserved category shall be entitled to be considered for admission on open category seat according to his preference, subject to fulfillment of open category eligibility criteria and as per merit order of open category merit list.
- The admission of a candidate of a reserved category on a reserved seat shall be valid subject to the verification of caste certificate issued to him by the authority empowered by the University on its behalf. In case the candidate fails to submit the caste certificate within the stipulated time or the caste certificate is found to be invalid on verification, he shall not have the right to claim his admission on reserved seat and if he has already been granted admission then such admission stands cancelled.
- Reserved seats remaining vacant in any category shall be converted to open category seats.
- Three percent of the available seats in each branch shall be reserved, for Physically Handicapped ( PH ) candidates who can perform the academic activities in the respective branch of admission. Such candidates shall have to submit certificate of disability issued and duly signed by the Civil Surgeon in either English or Hindi. This is subject to verification of the disability in person by the medical officer of the University, who will also certify whether the candidate is capable of pursuing four year study programme at the University.
Explanation – “Physically Handicapped ( PH )” means a person suffering from not less than forty percent of any disability as certified by a competent medical authority.
- The candidate of PH category shall be entitled for admission on the SC / ST category seat according to his / her preference subject to fulfillment of respective category eligibility criteria and as per merit order of respective category merit list.
PDPU B.Tech 2021 Seat Intake
|7||Information & Communication Technology||120|
PDPU B.Tech Application Form 2021
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University BTech application form is available in the official website www.pdpu.ac.in.
Candidates who are willing to take Admission in the university will be required to fill the application form of PDPU 2021. The application forms will be available in an online mode only. Candidates filling the application form will be required to provide the valid information else the candidature will be subjected to rejection. The PDPU B.Tech 2021 application forms will be available tentatively from the third week of April and candidates will be able to fill up the form until the first week of June, 2021. Candidates must go through the following steps carefully while filling up the application form.
Step 1 – Registration
Step 2 – Uploading of Scanned Images
Step 3 – Payment of Application Fees
Step 4 – Submission of Filled Application Form
Registration : Firstly, candidates will be required to register themselves to initiate the application process. Candidates will be required to fill in the required details such as personal, parents details, address of communication, contact details, academic details and course preferences. After providing these details, candidates will have to submit and proceed to the next step.
Upload Documents : Candidates will be required to upload the scanned images of the photograph and other documents. Following are the documents which should be uploaded while filling the application form :
- HSC Marksheet
- JEE Main 2021 Rank Card
- JEE Main 2021 Admit Card
- Caste Certificate ( for candidates belonging to SC & ST )
- Certificate of Physical Disability
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
Application Fee Payment : After the candidates have successfully uploaded the documents, they will be redirected to the payment gateway for the payment of application fees. The payment of application fee can be done through the online mode via Net Banking or Credit Card or Debit Card. Without the payment of fees, candidates will not be able to submit their application form.
Application Fees : Candidates who have qualified their 10+2 from Gujarat will be required to pay ₹ 350/- as the application fees while the candidates who have done their 10+2 from other states will be required to pay ₹ 500/- as application fee.
Submission of Application Form : Candidates must preview their application form before they submit the final application form. After the successful completion and submitting of the online application form, Username ID and password will be sent through email to the registered email id, which would be used for all the future purpose.
PDPU B.Tech Selection Procedure 2021
The admission procedure shall be in the following manner
- The University shall prepare the merit list of the eligible candidates who have applied for admission under these rules.
- The candidates will have to check their inter – se merit number on the University website.
- The admission shall be offered through On Campus counseling as per the schedule and no individual communication will be made in this regard.
- The candidates shall be required to appear in person and have to register at least one hour before the prescribed schedule at the registration desk of B. Tech. Admission for campus counseling process. The candidates shall make their own arrangements for reaching the University campus.
If a candidate is unable to appear for the counseling due to serious illness / accident or other unavoidable circumstances, his guardian may remain present on his behalf with a request – cum – authorization letter written by the candidate with all the required original documents.
A candidate who remains absent at the On Campus Counseling Process as per the schedule will not be considered for that round of the admission process.
- Offer of admission shall be made on the basis of merit, category of the candidate and availability of the seats at the time of counseling.
- Counseling will include verification of the original documents, personal and academic credentials of the candidates viz. identity, age, academic qualifications and reservation category, and thereafter the admission will be offered to the eligible candidates, as the case may be. The candidates are required to produce any other certificate / s as it is deemed necessary.
- The candidate who has been offered admission shall require to pay the fees immediately, as prescribed herein to get his admission at the time of on campus counseling process.
- A candidate reporting late for On Campus Counseling Process may be accommodated in any of the remaining admission counselling sessions as per the on-going merit, if possible.
However, this shall not be obligatory on the part of the University. The University’s decision shall be final and binding in this regard.
- A candidate who fails to make payment at the time of counseling shall not be considered for that round of the Admission.
PDPU B.Tech Important Dates 2021
|S.No||Events||Dates ( Tentatives )|
|1||Start of Registrations for PDPU B.Tech Admission 2018||Third Week of April, 2019|
|2||Last Date to Submit Application Form||First Week of June, 2019|
|3||Last Date to Submit 10+2 Marks||First Week of June, 2019|
|4||Release of Provisional Merit List||Second Week of June, 2019|
|5||Counselling of PDPU B.Tech Admission||Second Week of June, 2019|
|6||Counselling for filling vacant ACPC Seats||Second Week of August, 2019|
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University,
Raisan, Gandhinagar – 382 007,
Telephone No : +91-079-23275414/15,
Fax : +91-79-23275030,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.pdpu.ac.in.
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University PhD Admission 2021
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University invites admission application for Ph.D. Administration program for the academic Year 2020 – 2021.
PDPU PhD Admission Eligibility 2021
A student seeking an admission to Ph.D. Programme of the University is required to have minimum educational qualification as mentioned hereunder. Each of the Master Degrees referred therein is to be on the basis of minimum two year programme.
- For research in an area of Engg. / Technology : M. Tech. / M. E. or its equivalent as recognized by UGC / AICTE in appropriate area.
- For research in an interdisciplinary areas like Petroleum Engg., Solar Engg., Nuclear Engg., and Environmental study : M. Tech. / M.E. / M.Sc. / M.Sc. ( Tech. ) or its equivalent as recognized by UGC / AICTE in appropriate area.
- For research in an area of Sciences : M. Sc. degree or its equivalent as recognized by UGC in appropriate area.
- For research in an area of Management : M.B.A. / M. Tech. / M.E. / A.C.A. / A.I.C.W.A. / A.C.S. level or its equivalent as recognized by UGC / AICTE in appropriate area.
- For research in an area related to Liberal Studies : M. A. degree or its equivalent as recognized by UGC in appropriate area.
Master’s or a professional degree equivalent to it by the corresponding statutory regulatory body with 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in UGC 7 point scale, (or an equivalent grade in a different point scale) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational institution accredited by an approved Assessment & Accreditation Agency. Relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC / ST / OBC ( non-creamy layer ) / differently-abled candidates & other categories of candidates as per the decisions of the Commission from time to time<
PDPU PhD Application From 2021
- Online application form to fill the Official Website : www.pdpu.ac.in
- Fees for a single Application: ₹. 500/-( Non Refundable )
PDPU PhD Admission Selection Process 2021
It will be a two stage processes Written Aptitude Test shall consist of 50% weightage on research methodology and 50% weightage on subject specific questions. As a part of this, the question paper on Research Methodology will be of 50 marks, each question will carry one mark.
Subject wise Entrance Test will be conducted, which consists of 100 questions, each carrying 1 mark.Entrance test shall be qualifying with qualifying marks as 50%, and only such candidates will be eligible to appear at the PI-personal interview / viva-voce.
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of the Entrance Test as mentioned above will be required to appear for PI wherein the candidates have to discuss their research interest/area through a presentation before a duly constituted Committee. The PI shall consider the following aspects, viz.:
- Research objectives, Literature Survey, Methodology, Expected results, List of papers referred, & also industry tie up if any.
- Research Methodology aspects for preparing Doctoral Proposal.
- The candidate possesses the competence for the proposed research.
- Whether the research work can be suitably undertaken at the University.
- Contribution to new / additional knowledge out of the proposed research.
- Competence for the proposed research.
Admission merit list for the eligible candidates who qualified in the written test and appeared in PI will be based on 50% of Personal Interview ( PI ) score, and 50% of Entrance Test score.
While appearing at the selection procedure, the candidate is required to produce original copies of his testimonials in support of the candidature. The candidate shall have to ensure all fulfillments to the eligibility requirements while applying for admission.
PDPU PhD Admission Important Date 2021
|1||Last date for receipt of the application form at PDPU||13th June, 2018|
|2||Announcement of the candidates eligible for the selection procedure on the website||22nd June, 2018|
Reporting time 9.00am.
Written Aptitude Test in, Block-C ( SPT-1 building ) from 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m. Discipline wise proficiency-evaluation at 1.30 p.m. onward.
|25th July, 2018|
|4||Announcement of the list of candidates offered the admission||31st July, 2018|
|5||Last Date for paying fees||06th august, 2018|
|6||Induction programme for admitted candidates||09th August, 2018|
|7||Commencement of the term||09th August, 2018|
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University,
Raisan, Gandhinagar- 382007,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.pdpu.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.