Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University – PDPU Admission 2016
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University – PDPU Admission 2016
School of Petroleum Management
PDPU Campus, Raisan,
Gandhinagar – 382 007, Gujarat,
Phone No. : 079 – 23275109,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.spm.pdpu.ac.in
MBA program is a two-year full-time residential program at Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University ( PDPU ) under School of Petroleum Management ( SPM ).
SPM offers MBA program in :
- Energy and Infrastructure Management
- General Management with specialization in:
- Finance Management
- Marketing Management
- Operation Management
- Human Resources Management
SPM PDPU Admission 2016 Eligibility Criteria :
- Only Candidates who have appeared at Common Admission Test (CAT) 2015 conducted by IIMs / Xavier Admission Test (XAT) 2016 conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur are eligible to apply.
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate in all semesters/trimesters or equivalent CGPA, of any University incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956.
- The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education.
- In case of the candidates being awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the equivalence would be based on the equivalence certified by the university / institution from where they have obtained bachelor’s degree.
- In case the university/ institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by the SPM by dividing earned CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the quotient with 100.
A candidate appearing for the final year semester examination of bachelor’s degree or equivalent can also apply.
- Such candidate must produce a certificate from the authority of the university / institution certifying that (i) the candidate has obtained 50% marks or equivalent based on latest available grades / marks ( i.e. all the years’ semester grade / marks except the final year semester grade/marks ), and (ii) the candidate has completed all the requirements and has appeared for the examinations / practical etc. for the final year/final semester and that the results are awaited for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/ equivalent qualification.
- Such candidates, if selected, will be allowed to join the program provisionally with an undertaking to submit the final marks sheet / grade sheet not later than September 30, 2016 and the degree certificate not later than June 15, 2016 to the School.
- However, the admission will be confirmed provided that final marks sheet/grade sheet are submitted not later than September 30, 2016 and the degree certificate are submitted not later than June 15, 2016, and if the candidate has met the prescribed eligibility criteria, otherwise the admission shall stand cancelled and the fees paid will not be refundable except the deposit money.
- Non-fulfilment of the above conditions/dates will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission, otherwise the admission shall stand cancelled and the fees paid will not be refundable except the deposit money.
SPM PDPU Admission Reservation of Seats 2016 :
Total number of Seats available for MBA Admission at SPM-PDPU :
- Energy and Infrastructure Management : 60
- General Management (with specialization in Financial Management, Marketing Management, Operations Management, Human Resources Management) : 60
SPM PDPU Admission 2016 Selection Procedure :
The candidates who appeared at CAT 2015 / XAT 2016 and seek admission in the MBA Program must apply in the prescribed form, which is available at www.spm.pdpu.ac.in.
The candidates short listed on the basis of aggregate CAT score will be required to appear for group discussion (GD) and personal interview (PI) at SPM, PDPU or may be at other select locations ( subject to minimum applications ) on the specified date(s).
Group Discussion (GD) :
The group discussion (GD) shall be held in a group of about 10-12 students. Students appearing at GD shall be evaluated on the set criteria.
Written Ability Test (WAT) :
Students shall be required to submit a written assignment on the topic announced at the time of GD and PI.
Personal Interview (PI) :
Students appearing at PI shall be evaluated on the set criteria. Relevance of work experience, wherever applicable may be assessed at this stage.
GD/PI Centres *
- New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Gandhinagar
*Only if applications for the centre are more than critical number decided by SPM, the centre will be allocated.
Selection Matrix :
Selection of students shall be done using the following criteria along with the weights indicated below :
|CAT / XAT Score||60%|
|Written Ability Test||05%|
*Academic performance in standard 12 and at bachelor degree will be appropriately factored in the selection.
SPM PDPU Admission 2016 Application Form :
- Eligible Candidates have to apply by sending the duly filled in application form ( available at School’s website www.spm.pdpu.ac.in ) along with the payment of the application fee of 1,000/- ( non-refundable ).
- The application fee can be paid via a demand draft drawn in favour of Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, payable at Ahmedabad. The Application fee can also be deposited in the University account at Oriental Bank of Commerce ( OBC ) A/C No. 09331131003242. In this case the payment receipt must be enclosed along with the application form.
- Candidates are required to send filled application form by registered post, or through DTDC courier to reach us on or before the last date specified. For late receipt of the forms or loss of form in transit, SPM-PDPU shall not be responsible.
- The last date of receiving the application form is 22nd February, 2016.
SPM PDPU Admission 2016 Important Dates :
|1||Availability of SPM MBA Admission Forms on SPM Website www.spm.pdpu.ac.in||20th October, 2015 onwards|
|2||Last date of receiving SPM MBA Admission Forms||22nd February, 2016|
|3||GD / PI dates for short listed candidates||12th to 15th March, 2016|
|4||Display of information about shortlisted candidates for SPM MBA Admissions||28th March, 2016|
|5||Completion of SPM MBA Admission formalities, fees collection and enrolment||28th March, 2016 to 6th April, 2016|
|6||Operating waiting list||11th April, 2016 onwards|
|7||Payment of balance charges||30th May, 2016 to 3rd June, 2016|
|8||Commencement of the academic session||20th June, 2016|
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University PDPU offers MBA Program – SPM PDPU Admission Eligibility Criteria 2016 – SPM PDPU Admission Selection Procedure 2016 – Important Dates for SPM PDPU Admission 2016
Admission Notification Related : SPM PDPU 2016 Admission, SPM PDPU 2016 MBA Admission, SPM PDPU Admission 2016 Dates, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University – PDPU Admission 2016, SPM PDPU 2016 Admission Notification, SPM PDPU Gujarat 2016 Admission Eligibility, SPM PDPU Admission 2016 Qualifications, SPM PDPU Admission 2016 Application Form, SPM PDPU 2016 Admission Form Availability SPM PDPU MBA Admission 2016 Application Fee, SPM PDPU 2016 Admission Procedure, SPM PDPU Admission 2016 Important Dates, SPM PDPU Gandhinagar 2016 MBA Course Details, SPM PDPU Admission 2016 Selection Matrix, SPM PDPU 2016 Admission Closing Date, SPM PDPU Admission 2016 MBA Marks Eligibility, How to Apply for SPM PDPU 2016 Admission, SPM PDPU 2016 Registration Form, SPM PDPU 2016 Admission Form Deadline, SPM PDPU Admission 2016 Selection Process, SPM PDPU 2016 Admission Brochure,
Posted In admission notification : Leave a response for pandit deendayal petroleum university – pdpu admission 2016 by vennila