Pathways World School AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Pathways World School Admission 2019
Pathways World School invites admission application for Pre Nursery – Grade 12 classes for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
Pathways World School Admission Eligibility 2019
The children satisfying the age limit given by the institute are eligible to apply.
Pathways World School Admission Application Form 2019
Pathways World School admission application form is available in the official website www.pathways.in.
How to apply
- Parents are requested to be frank and honest in providing information in the admission application form. Adverse information if any, whether scholastic or behavioral, will not be a ground for refusal of any admission request. Any such information would in fact help the school to create a suitable environment for your child, once admitted. Any wrong information or concealment of information discovered later may lead to cancellation of admission.
Pathways World School Selection Procedure 2019
To complete the application process, please follow the steps outlined below.
The interaction is as pleasant and non intimidating as we can make it. It is normally conducted by Head of Admissions, School Director, the respective Principal, Head of Pastoral Care and Residence Co – ordinator ( if applicable ). We are interested in knowing about the child’s / student’s educational development, use of language, social skills, academic enthusiasms and extra – curricular interests. The aim of the interaction is to find about what the student knows, understands and enjoys.
While coming for the interaction please bring with you the following :
- Examples of the applicant’s school work in the form of exercise books, portfolios etc.
- Primary applicants ( up to Grade 5 ) should bring at least one book which they are currently reading inside or outside school.
Other admission process are given below :
- Primary school candidates are examined by the Primary Head. This is an interaction and the child may also be asked to perform some simple activities.
- Admission seekers for Grades 6 to 9 have an interaction and a written test. Testing is done for Basic English and Mathematics. For Grade 9, students will also be assessed for Integrated Science ( Physics, Chemistry and Biology ).
- Students are only taken into Grade 10 if they are transferring from a similar school and their admission is based on reports from their existing school and an interaction and test.
- Admission to Grade 11 is by interaction and written tests in English, Mathematics and Science. All the IB Diploma candidates also have a meeting with the School Director. The candidates should demonstrate the ability to meet the requirements of the IB Diploma.
- In Grade 12 only transferring IB Diploma Students are admitted.
Admissions during the year
- Parents may register at any time during the year for admission in the current year and will be interaction whenever a place is available.
- On being offered admission, parents are requested to pay the one time Admission Fee and a Refundable Security Deposit within two weeks to secure the admission of the student. Subsequently, the student is issued a unique Student ID number. Parents further need to fill and submit various forms and declarations that would be given along with the admissions acceptance letter
- The Pre Term Program offered by all our Schools is a specially designed program for students transferring from structured Educational systems like CBSE / ICSE & other State Boards.
- This 6 – 8 week Program commences in April and assists students in acquiring a set of skills that will make the transition seamless. This Skill up gradation Program is customized to the need of each individual child and works towards closing possible Academic & Cultural Gaps identified, during the Assessment which precedes the Acceptance.
- For first time students in Residence this assists in peer bonding & builds the emotional quotient of the student. We offer a limited number of seats for our Pre Term program on a ‘first come first served’ basis.
- The candidate may apply on line for this through a regular on line application and after the Assessment choose to opt for registering your child for the Pre Term Program.
- Overseas applicants shall follow the same procedure as stated above. Exceptions will be made on date of placement assessment.
Pathways World School Aravali,
Off Gurugram Sohna Road,
Gurugram – 122102, NCR Delhi, India.,
Mobile :+91 124 4513000,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.pathways.in.
Pathways World School Gurgaon,
Off Gurugram Faridabad Road,
Gurugram – 122003, India.,
Mobile : +91 124 4872000,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.pathways.in.