PDM Group of Institutions AdmissionAdmission Notification »
PDM Group of Institutions Admission 2019
PDM Dental College & Research Institute invites admission application for UG and PG programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
PDM Dental College Admission Courses Offered 2019
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery ( BDS )
- Master of Dental Surgery ( MDS )
- Conservative Dentistry, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Pathology and Microbiology, Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry, Periodontology, Prosthodontics and Crown Bridge, Oral Medicine and Radiology
PDM Dental College Admission Eligibility 2019
- Only NEET qualified candidates are eligible for admission.
- Candidate shall complete the age of 17 on or before 31st December 2018.The age shall be determined as per entry in the Matriculation / Higher Secondary or its Equivalent Certificate.
- Must have passed Senior School Certificate Examination ( 10+2 ) of Board of School Education Haryana or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto with atleast 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together and must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually in qualifying examination.
- Should be pass BDS examination having one year compulsory rotating internship from any dental college recognized by DCI and the candidate should be registered permanently with State Dental Council / DCI at the time of admission.
PDM Dental College Admission Application Form 2019
- PDM Dental College admission application form is available in the official website www.pdm.ac.in.
- Send completed PDM Dental College admission application along with a DD for ₹ 1000/- in favour of “PDM Dental College & Research Institute”, payable at Bahadurgarh or Delhi.
- This form should then be sent by speed post / courier to the below – mentioned address :
Director of Admissions,
PDM Dental College and Research Institute,
Sector 3A Sarai Aurangabad Bahadurgarh,
Haryana, India – 124 507.
PDM Dental College Selection Procedure 2019
- Admission will be on the basis of merit of NEET UG 2019.
- Admission will be on the basis of merit of NEET-MDS 2019.
PDM Dental College & Research Institute,
Sector : 3A, Sarai Aurangabad,
Bahadurgarh, Haryana – 124 507, India,
Phone No. : 01276 – 221761, 221996,
Fax : 01276 – 221714,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.pdm.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.