PEC University of Technology Chandigarh ME Admission 2015
Sector – 12,
Chandigarh – 160 012,
Website : www.pec.ac.in
Applications are invited for admission to 2-years M.Tech. regular program in collaboration with Quality Council of India (QCI), Delhi.
PEC Chandigarh M.Tech Admission Eligibility 2015 :
The eligibility condition for this program is B. E. / B. Tech. in any branch of Engineering & Technology.
PEC University M.Tech Admission Proceudre 2015 :
- The PEC University M.Tech application form and other details can be downloaded from the website http://pgadmissionspec.nic.in or www.pec.ac.in.
- The PEC University M.Tech completed application form along with the application fee and supporting documents may be submitted in the office of the following address by 24th July, 2015 till 05.00 p.m.
Chairman, PG Admissions,
PEC University of Technology,
Application Fee : 1500/- (Non-Refundable) to be paid in the form of demand draft in favor of “PEC University of Technology – PG Admissions” payable at Chandigarh.
Note : The candidates who have already applied through online web portal for ME (TQEM) evening program need not apply again. The willingness for regular program from the candidates who have already applied for the evening program will be taken at the time of admission test.
The Entrance test for the regular as well as evening program in TQM will now be held on 27th July, 2015. Nomenclature of ME (TEQM) is revised to M. Tech (TQM).
PEC University of Technology, Chandigarh invites admission application for Master of Engineering ( ME ) program 2013.
Master of Engineering are offered in the following disciplines :
- Civil Engineering ( Transportation Engineering ), Civil Engineering ( Water Resources Engineering ), Civil Engineering ( Structures ), Environmental Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electronics ( VLSI Design ), Industrial Materials and Metallurgy, Production & Industrial Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering (Information Security) on self supporting basis, Industrial Design on self supporting basis.Total Quality Engineering & Management ( TQEM )
PEC Chandigarh ME Admission Eligibility 2013 :
- A candidate for ME admission must possess qualifying degree with 60% marks with relaxation of 5% marks for SC / ST and physically handicapped category candidates.
- The percentage marks would be as awarded by the respective university from which the candidate has graduated. In case of universities awarding CGPA, the percentage marks would be determined as per the formula specified by the university on its mark-sheet. In case no formula is specified, the CGPA would be multiplied by a factor of 9 to obtain the percentage of marks.
- A candidate must have cleared / completed A & B Sections of the Institution of Engineers ( India ), Calcutta, Examination; or I.E.T.E. Graduate Examination conducted by the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers, New Delhi, in the relevant branch and must possess at least five years research / professional experience.
PEC Chandigarh ME Admission Application Form 2013 :
- PEC Chandigarh admission application form can be downloaded from university website : www.pec.ac.in
- Send completed PEC Chandigarh admission application along with a DD for 1000/- ( 500/- for SC / ST / Physically handicapped candidates ) drawn in favour of “Director PEC University of Technology, Chandigarh”.
- Duly filled PEC Chandigarh admission application post by sent to the following address :
Officer – in – Charge,
PEC University of Technology,
Chandigarh – 160 012.
Important Dates PEC Chandigarh ME Admission 2013 :
- Last Date of receipt of application at College Counter : 21st June, 2013.
- Display of merit list of GATE qualified candidates and the candidates of other categories like Non-GATE, Part-time, Sponsored candidates by all concerned departments on the college website : 01st July, 2013.
- Test Day – Day 1 : 03rd July, 2013.
- Admissions – Day 2 : 04th July, 2013 At 9.00 A.M.
- Admissions – Day 3 : 05th July, 2013 At 9.00 A.M.
- Registration : 31st July, 2013.
- Commencement of Classes : 02nd August, 2013.