Pestle Weed School AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Pestle Weed School Admission 2018
Pestle Weed College invites admission application for Classes I to XII for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
Pestle Weed School Admission Courses Offered 2018
- Performing Arts
- Orating Skills
- Sciences & Technology
- Games & Sports
Salient Features :
- Separate hostels for boys & girls.
- Maximum class strength 20 per class.
- Special Finishing Classes.
- Eliquette Classes.
- Rifle Schooling.
- Int. Student Exchange.
- Educomp Smart Class Room.
- Digital language Lab.
- Career Guidance & Counselling.
- Amphitheater Squash, Billards, Lawn Tennis.
- Student Ratio 1 : 10.
- Music Vocal & Instrumental.
- Excellent Board Results.
- Abundance Library Resources.
- Caring Hostel Staff.
- Modern Multipurpose Hall.
- Sailing Gym, Yoga.
- Dance Club.
Pestle Weed School Admission Eligibility 2018
- Students having age 5 – 18 are eligible to apply
Pestle Weed School Admission Application Form 2018
Pestle Weed College Admission admission application form is available in the official website www.thepestleweedschool.com.
The registration form can be received along with the prospectus from the school office or can be downloaded from the school’s website.
Pestle Weed School Selection Procedure 2018
- Parents are advised to read the prospectus carefully specially the rules to avoid any dispute in future.
- Parents will be intimated about the date and syllabus of the written entrance cum assessment test, and they are bound to bring their ward on the given date else the registration will lapse and the non-refundable registration fee will be forfeited.
- Once the candidate qualifies the written test and an interview with the Principal, he / she will be granted admission
- Once the admission is granted, parents are required to fulfill all the documentary formalities and pay the fee in the accounts department, as mentioned in the bill, within a week. If the fee is not paid in the said period, it will be assumed that you are not interested and the seat will be allotted to another candidate in the waiting list.
- The school will inform the parents the joining date & time on which the child has to report to the school along with the items as per the list provided by the school.
Pestle Weed School,
Oak Hill Estate, Mussourie Diversion Road,
Dehradun, Uttaranchal, India.,
Phone No. : 0135 – 2734336, 2734581,
Fax : 2735904,
Mobile No. : 09760099309, 09897005234,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.thepestleweedschool.com.