Poona Institute of Management Sciences & Entrepreneurship – PIMSE Admission 2018
PIMSE Admission 2018
Poona Institute of Management Sciences & Entrepreneurship invites admission application for eligible candidates to the MBA, PGDBM, MMS programs 2018.
PIMSE Admission Eligibility 2018
- Appeared / Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA ( 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only ) in any Bachelor’s degree awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be Deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
MBA ( IT )
- Graduates possessing any faculty of any statutory University shall be eligible for admission to the MBA-IT course.
MBA ( HRD )
- A students seeking admission to this course must have a Bachelor’s degree of any statutory University or other recognised foreign university.
A student seeking admission to this course must have the following qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree of any statutory University or any recognized foreign university. OR
- Any diploma awarded by Board of Technical Education of any State Government or Central Government ( post SSC three years’ Diploma with 3 years post Diploma experience or post HSC two years’ Diploma with 2 years post Diploma experience )
PIMSE Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
- PIMSE admission application form will be available at the website akipimse.ac.in.
- Original Documents Required During the Admission Process for MBA Course ( with Four Attested Copies )
- Statement of marks of HSC and SSC
- Statement of marks of all years of for the Bachelor’s Degree Examination ( i.e. the qualifying Degree examination ) in case the candidate has passed the bachelor’s degree examination
- The School leaving Certificate indicating the Nationality of the candidate as ‘Indian’ or
- Indian Passport in the name of the candidate, issued by appropriate authorities or
- Birth Certificate of the Candidate indicating the place of birth in India
- Caste Certificate ( if applicable )
- Caste / Tribe Validity Certificate ( if applicable )
- Non Creamy Layer Certificate ( if applicable )
- Domicile Certificate State & National
- Undertaking in proforma in Original
- Transfer Certificate
- DTE Allotment Letter ( if Admission through CAP round )
- Migration Certificate ( for other than of University of Pune candidates )
- Any other relevant document.
- Original Documents Required During The Admission Process For MBA ( IT ) / MBA ( HRD )/ PGDBM Course
- Migration Certificate for other than Pune University Student
- Statement of Marks of Graduation
- Transfer Certificate
- Gap certificate if required
- Eligibility letter from Pune University (For Foreign Students)
- Passing Certificate
PIMSE Admission Selection Process 2018
- Appeared and secured positive non zero score in CMAT ( Conducted by AICTE )
- Appeared and secured positive non-zero score in CAT ( conducted by IIMs ) / JMET ( conducted by IITs ) / MAT ( Conducted by AIMA ) / XAT ( conducted by XLRI ) / ATMA (conducted by AIMS) / AMMI-CET.
- Eligible candidates can seek admission through CAP rounds ( Centralised Admission Process ) conducted by DTE or they can apply for admissions under Minority seats / Institute level seats / against vacant seats.
MBA ( IT ), MBA ( HRD ), PGDBM & MMS
- For admission in MBA ( IT ), MBA ( HRD ), PGDBM & MMS students need to appear for a personal interview.
- Those candidates found suitable will have to complete the admission formalities by submitting the relevant documents.
Poona College Campus,
Camp, Pune – 411 001, Maharashtra,
Phone No. : 020 2644 8781,
Fax : 020 2643 3702,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : akipimse.ac.in.