PPG College of Education Admission 2019
PPG College of Education Admission
PPG College of Education invites admission application forms from eligible candidates for admission to the B.Ed. and M.Ed. programs.
B.Ed., ( Regular )
- Tamil Education
- English Education
- Mathematics Education
- Physical Science Education
- Biological Science Education
- History Education
- Geography Education
- Commerce Education
- Economics Education
- Computer Science Education
Duration of the B.Ed Course
The course of study shall be for duration of one academic year consisting of 200 working days / Curriculum transaction days or 1200 hours ( 6 days per week @ 6hours per day ) excluding admission and examination days. The 200 working days will include 148 curriculum transaction days, 40 teaching practice days, 7 revision examination days and 5 days as study holidays
M.Ed., ( Regular )
Duration of the M.Ed Course
The course of study shall be for duration of one academic year. There will be Ten Days for admission and another Ten Days for Examination exclusively. The entire course work will be 1080 hours.
PPG College of Education Eligibility
- A candidate shall be eligible for admission to the course leading to the Degree of Bachelor of Education ( B.Ed ) provided the candidates who had undergone 10+2+3 ( 15 ) or 11+1+3 ( 15 ) pattern of study and passed the X and XII examinations conducted by the respective State Board or CBSE or any other recognized Board of Education / Examination and UG Degree examination of the UGC approved Universities in any one of the school subjects offered by the Directorate of School Education at the Secondary / Higher Secondary Education level or its equivalent as it is decided by the Equivalence Committee appointed by Government of Tamilnadu from time to time.
|3||MBC / DNC||43%|
|4||SC / ST||40%|
M.Ed., ( Regular )
- A candidate shall be eligible for admission to the course leading to the Degree of Master of Education ( M.Ed ) provided the candidates who had passed B.Ed., of this university or some other university recognized by Tamilnadu Teacher Education University, with a minimum of 50% Marks in Theory and Practical Separately.
PPG College of Education Application Form
- PPG College of Education application form is available in the official website www.ppg.edu.in.
PPG College of Education,
Coimbatore – 641035,
Tamil Nadu, India.
Telephone No. : + 91 422 2669000,
Fax : + 91 422 2669333,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.ppg.edu.in.