Pragnya Group of Institutes – PGI AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Pragnya Group of Institutes PGI Admission 2018
Pragnya Group of Institutes invites admission application for Regular and Distance Education courses for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
Pragnya Group of Institutes Courses Offered 2018
- Bachelor of Business Administration ( BBA )
- Bachelor of Business Management IB ( BBM – IB )
- Bachelor of Commerce ( B.Com )
- Bachelor of Science CS ( B.Sc. CS )
- Bachelor of Computer Application ( BCA )
- Master of Computer Application ( MCA )
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management ( PGDBM )
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management ( PGDMM )
- Master of Personnel Management ( MPM )
- Master of Marketing Management ( MMM )
Distance Education Courses
Traditional Program :
BA, MA ( History, English, Economics, Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology ), BCom, MCom, BSc ( Gen )
Information Technology Program :
BCA, BScIT, DCA, ADCA, DIT, ADIT, MCA, MScIT, PGDCA
Management Program :
BBA, MBA, DBA, PGDMM, PGDFM, PGDHRM, PGDOM, PGDIM etc
Professional Degree Program :
- BA in Hotel Management, DHM, ADHM,
- BScBT, MScBT, PGDBT, DMLT, BScMLT, MscMLT, MBA in Hospital Administration
- Diploma in VFX & Animation ( DFXA ), BA in VFXA, MA in VFXA
- Diploma in Mass Communication, Advertising & Journalism ( DMCAJ ), BA MCAJ, MA MCAJ
- Diploma in Airline, Tourism & Hospitality Management ( DATHM ), BA ATHM
- Diploma in Hardware & Networking ( DHNT ), BScHNT
- Many Other Program on Skill development
Pragnya Group of Institutes Eligibility 2018
BBA, BBM – IB, B.Com, BSc CS and BCA
- Any candidate who has passed 10 + 2 exam from Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education or an equivalent examination of any other statutory Board or University with English as a passing subject with minimum 45% marks in aggregate OR
- 10 + 3 Diploma from any statutory Board or University OR
- Every eligible candidate has to pass common entrance test to be conducted by PGIs.
MCA, MPM & MMM
- Bachelor’s Degree of any stream from any statutory board or University in India or any other recognized Foreign University with a minimum of 50% of marks.
PGDBM & PGDMM
- Bachelor’s Degree of any stream from any statutory board or University in India or any other recognized Foreign University with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate and 40% in case of candidates domiciled in Maharashtra and belonging to any reserved categories.
- Any diploma awarded by B.T.E. of any State Govt. or Cent. Govt. ( Post SSC, 3yrs Diploma with 2 yrs post diploma experience OR Post HSC, 2yrs Diploma with 1yr’s post diploma experience )
Pragnya Group of Institutes Seats 2018
- Bachelor of Business Administration ( BBA ) No of Seats : 80
- Bachelor of Business Management IB ( BBM – IB ) No of Seats : 80
- Bachelor of Commerce ( B.Com ) No of Seats : 120
- Bachelor of Science CS ( B.Sc. CS ) No of Seats : 120
- Bachelor of Computer Application ( BCA ) No of Seats : 80
- Master of Computer Application ( MCA ) No of Seats : 80
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management ( PGDBM ) No of Seats : 60
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management ( PGDMM ) No of Seats : 60
- Master of Personnel Management ( MPM ) No of Seats : 60
- Master of Marketing Management ( MMM ) No of Seats : 60
Pragnya Group of Institutes Application Form 2018
Pragnya Group of Institutes admission application form is available in the official website www.pragnyacollege.com.
How to apply
Student has to obtain the Admission Form in prescribed format from the Prospectus. The admission form duly filled should be submitted to college along with following documents in original with two notorized attested copies
- School leaving certificate / transfer certificate
- Address proof
- Original mark sheet ( 12th Std Mark Sheet or equivalent for Bachelor Courses / graduation – for PG courses )
- Three passport size photos with “Tie and Blazer”
Registration and Admission fees
Admission for degree and diploma courses will be confirmed only after the receipt of admission form duly filled in all respect along with the original documents and after payment of registration fees of ₹ 10,000/- either in cash or by demand draft in favour of ” Pragnya Educational Trust” payable at Pune and the balance payment can be made before starting the course. A registration fee is part of the total fees and is non – refundable.
Pragnya Group of Institutes Selection Procedure 2018
The admissions are strictly based on merit, written test ( where as applicable ), and personal interview and on first come first serve basis. Interested candidate should fill up form in block letters, indicating the required course along with the relevant documents as indicated above. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Pragnya Group of Institutes,
Survey No. 26/1/1, Village -Handewadi Autade,
Behind Manyur Mangal Karyalay, Off Katraj-Saswad Road,
Taluka – Haveli, Pune 411 028,
Telephone No. : 07276012097 / 08087040551,
Mobile : +91 9970888604,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.pragnyacollege.com.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.