PRS College of Engineering & Technology – PRSCET AdmissionAdmission Notification »
PRSCET Admission 2018
PRS College of Engineering & Technology invites admission application for Bachelor of Technology ( BTech ) program 2018.
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
PRSCET BTech Admission Eligibility 2018
- Candidates who have passed higher secondary examination, Kerala or examinations recognized as equivalent there to, with 50% mark in maths separately and 50% marks in mathematics, physics and Chemistry put together are eligible for admission under merit quota.
- Candidates who have passed higher secondary examination Kerala or examination recognized as equivalent there to, with 45% mark in mathematics, physics and chemistry put together are eligible for admission under management quota in private self financing engineering colleges
- SC / ST candidates need only a pass in the qualifying examination.
- For SEBC / OEC need 45% marks in mathematics and 45% marks in mathematics, physics and chemistry put together in merit admission.
PRSCET BTech Admission 2018 Number of seats
- Civil Engineering – 120 seats
- Computer Science & Engineering – 60 seats
- Mechanical Engineering – 60 seats
PRSCET BTech Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
- Application will be available at the website www.prscet.edu.in
- Application form can also be obtained by Post / Courier, by sending request.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of ₹300/-.
- Application fee can be paid through Demand Draft in drawn in favour of The Principal, PRS College of Engineering and Technology, payable at Trivandrum.
- Duly filled applications in the prescribed form, along with DD and self-attested copies of mark lists of 10th Standard and Plus 2 Examinations of the candidate must be forwarded to the following address.
PRS College of Engineering and Technology
Paliyode, Dalumugham P.O., Neyyattinkara,
Pin code : 695 125.
Paliyode, Dalumugham P.O,
Neyyattinkara, Trivandrum – 695 125,
Telephone No. : 0471 – 2256766,
Fax : 0471 – 2257162,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.prscet.edu.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.