PSNA College of Engineering and Technology – PSNACET AdmissionAdmission Notification »
PSNACET Admission 2018
PSNA College of Engineering and Technology invites admission application for Under Graduate & Post Graduate programs to the following academic courses 2018.
- BE – Bachelor of Engineering
- BTech – Bachelor of Technology
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
PSNACET Admission 2018 Eligibility
BE / BTech
- FN / PIO / Children of Indian workers in gulf countries – 50% – XII Std mark – 50% each in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry.
- Candidates should have studied in English Medium as well as have studied Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as subjects in the qualifying Exam.
- For admission to B.E. / B.Tech. courses, the candidates should have completed 12 years of schooling ( equivalent to 10+2 system of Indian Education ) and must have studied and obtained a pass with Good Grades as per their systems of education with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as one of their subjects in the qualifying examination.
- The following qualifications are considered equivalent to 10+2 system of Indian Education.
- GCE Examination of U.K. with pass grades in five subjects at the Ordinary Level ( O level ) and two subjects at the Advanced Level ( A Level ).
- Higher School Certificate Examination, University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate, U.K.
- International Baccalaureate Examination of Geneva. High School Graduation from accredited institutions of USA.
- 12 Years of High School Diploma in China.
- 12 Years of High School Graduation Diploma of International School, Bangkok / Grade 12 Examination of Ruam Rudee International School, Bangkok / 12 Years High School Diploma of Adventist English School, Bangkok / Mathayom VIII, Final Examination of Upper Secondary Education Course; Final Examination of Secondary Education Course; Mathayom Suksa, 5 Pre-University Final Examination ( 12 Year Course ) of Ministry of Education, Thailand.
- 12 Years of Secondary Stage qualifications of National Examination Board / Council of Ministries of Education of Sudan.
- 12 Years General Secondary School Certificate of Ministry of Education, Sultanate of Oman and Yemen.
- SMA / SLTA / Senior High School / Secondary School Advanced stage exams of Indonesia.
- Intermediate Science Course, Kathmandu University, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Intermediate / Senior Secondary / Higher Secondary / 12 Years High School Diploma / Certificate Level examination of the approved Board / Council of Secondary Education in Sri Lanka
- Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia ( STPM ) of Ministry of Education, Malaysia / Matriculation Science Course of National University of Malaysia / 12 years Matriculation Science Certificate of University of Malaya & University of Science, Malaysia.
- Minimum 50 % of aggregate in Bachelor’s Degree obtained from a recognized university.
PSNACET Admission 2018 Application Form
How to apply
- Applicants can register their names and academic details in the online registration form.
- Application forms for admissions can also be downloaded from the website psnacet.edu.in.
- The following documents are required for I year B.E/B.Tech and MBA along with applications.
- Photocopy of X mark sheet
- Photocopy of XII mark sheet
- Photocopy of Transfer / Migration certificate
- Photocopy of the syllabus followed in the qualifying examinations
- Passport and visa copy / Copy of Citizenship card ( for Nepal & Bhutan students only )
- Provisional eligibility certificate ( PEC ) from Anna University, Chennai, India
- Equivalence certificate from Directorate of Technical Education, Chennai, India / AIU , Delhi
- Passport size photo – 20 copies
- Photocopy of UG Degree Mark Sheet and Degree Certificate ( for MBA only )
- The completed application forms with all documents required, along with the Registration fee of ₹500 ( Rupees five hundred ) in the form of a bank draft / cash in favour of PSNA College of Engineering and Technology- payable at Dindigul , India should reach the PSNA College of Engineering and Technology, Dindigul – 624 622, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Further information can be obtained from Admission Cell, PSNA College of Engineering and Technology-Dindigul or at our Overseas Consultants Offices.
PSNACET Admission 2018 Selection Process
- The selection committee constituted by the PSNA College of Engineering and Technology , as per the guidelines of the Institution, will do selection of the candidates under this scheme.
- The selection is purely provisional and it depends on confirmation from the Anna University, Directorate of Technical Education- Chennai and All India Council for Technical Education ( AICTE ), New Delhi.
- Since the medium of instruction is ENGLISH at PSNA College of Engineering and Technology, only those candidates who have had English medium of education or English as one of the subjects in their qualifying degree alone will generally be considered for admissions. Or those students who are willing to undergo a crash programme in English Language for at least six months before the commencement of the course will be considered for admission.
- The Selection Committee will scrutinize all applications and shortlist them based on merit.
- Those short listed candidates will alone be intimated.
PSNACET Admission 2018 Important Dates
|1||Date of issue of application||19th January, 2018|
|2||Last date for receiving filled in application||15th July, 2018|
|3||Last date for closing of the admission||30th July, 2018|
|4||Date of commencement of Academic session||01st August, 2018|
Dindigul – 624 622, Tamilnadu,
Toll free No. : 1800 425 4264,
Phone : 0451 – 2554032,
Fax : 0451 – 2554249,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : psnacet.edu.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.