Pt BD Sharma PG Admission 2018
Pt BD Sharma PG Admission invites application form to the admission for MD MS PG Diploma & MDS Courses for the academic year 2018 – 19.
Duration of Course
The period of training for obtaining MD / MS / MDS Degrees shall be 3 years including the period of examination. The period of training for obtaining PG Diploma shall be two completed years including the examination period.
Pt BD Sharma PG Admission Eligibility 2018
A candidate for admission to MD / MS / PG Diploma, MDS courses will be eligible if he / she:
- Is a citizen of India.
- Has passed MBBS / BDS examination from recognized University / Institution situated in Haryana as a bonafide resident of Haryana or has passed MBBS / BDS examination from any other Medical / Dental College / Institution recognized by the Medical / Dental Council of India and who/ whose parents produce ( s ) a Haryana Resident Certificate as per Govt instructions.
- Has completed satisfactorily one year compulsory rotating internship from institutions recognized by the Medical / Dental Council of India for this purpose.
- is registered permanently with State Medical / Dental Council( MCI / DCI ) at the time of admission.
- possesses a certificate of good conduct from the head of the institution last attended.
Pt BD Sharma PG Admission Application Form 2018
- Application form and prospectus can be downloaded from the website at the University www.uhsr.ac.in and submitted along with the demand draft of 3000/- ( 750/- for SC / BC Category candidate of Haryana only on production of relevant certificate) in favour of the Controller of Finance, Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak payable at State Bank of India, Medical College, Rohtak (Code 4735).
- The cost of Application form can be deposited at University Counter i.e. in the Office of Controller of Finance, Pt. B.D. Sharma UHSR on March upto 5:00 PM.
- The candidates can also deposit the cost of application form by adding transaction charges in case of candidates from outside Rohtak directly in University Bank Account ( HDFC Bank Branch D-Park, Rohtak A/C No. 01761450000617 ).
- The receipt of deposit of the cost of application form must be produced by the candidate at the time of counseling.
- Last date for receipt of fee and joining the institutes 03rd May, 2018.
Pt BD Sharma PG Admission 2018 Important Dates
|1||Display of Merit||28th April, 2018|
|2||Second round of counselling||01st May, 2018|
|3||Last date for receipt of fee and joining the institutes||03rd May, 2018|
Pt BD Sharma University of Heath Sciences,
Rohtak – 124001( Haryana ).
Telephone no : 01262 – 292113, 292709, 211307, 211309, 295051
Fax : 01262 – 292113, 226163.
Website : www.uhsr.ac.in.