Public Health Foundation of India – PHFI AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Public Health Foundation of India – PHFI Admission 2019
Indian Institute of Public Health Hyderabad invites application for admission to following academic courses 2019
IIPH Admission Eligibility 2019
- Post graduate degree in Modern Medicine, Public Health, Dentistry, Nursing, Veterinary Sciences, Demography, Economics, Sociology, Social Work, Political Science, Business Management (MBA), Public Administration, and Statistics.
- Applicants to have obtained a minimum of 60% in undergraduate and PG courses or CGPA 6.5/10. In case of PG degrees in Modern Medicine where marks are not usually awarded, a pass in the first attempt is needed at a minimum.
- There is no age limit for admission to the PhD Program
IIPH Admission Application Form 2019
- IIPH admission application form available at official website phfi.org
- Application Fee ₹ 1000/-
IIPH Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- The selection of research scholars will be based on the performance in written test and interview, which will be held at SCTIMST, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Those who have UGC / CSIR / ICMR / DBT individual JRF need to appear only for the interview.
- Candidates awarded Senior Research Fellowships ( SRF ) and fellowship from state level tests have to qualify in the written test and interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to short list candidates based on the number of seats available every year, academic merit and scientific records of the applicants, letters of reference, availability of research guide/s etc.
- Candidates must provide a write up describing the research proposal ( of about 1000 words ) and a Statement of Purpose for undertaking a research career‖ ( 300 to 500 words ).
IIPH Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Admission Notification||1st September 2018|
|2||Availability of on line Application||1st September 2018 to 5th October 2018|
|3||Hall ticket download||Ten days prior to the entrance examination|
|4||Schedule of PhD Entrance Examination/Final Interview at SCTIMST, Thiruvananthapuram||12th November, 2018 9.00 am, Written
13th November, 2018 9.00 am, Interview
|5||Commencement of courses||1st January 2019|
Public Health Foundation of India ( PHFI ),
Institute for Studies in Industrial Development ( ISID ),
4, Institutional Area, Vasant Kunj,
Near The Grand Hotel, New Delhi – 110 070,
Telephone No. : 011 – 49566000,
Fax : 011 – 49566063,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : phfi.org
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.