Punjab National Bank Institute of Information Technology – PNBIIT Admission 2019
PNBIIT Admission 2019
Punjab National Bank Institute of Information Technology, Lucknow invites application for admission to the 10 months – Advanced Diploma in Banking Technology ( ADBT ) program 2019.
PNBIIT ADBT Admission 2019 Eligibility
- Four year degree in Computer Science / Computer Application / Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics & Communications / Electronic & Telecommunications / Electronic & Instrumentation & Electrical & ( Electrical and Electronics ) or
- Post Graduate Degree in ELECTRICAL, Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication / electronic & Instrumentation / Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Application from a recognized University, Institution. or
- Graduate from a Recognized University or Institution having passed the DOEACC B Level.
- Age Limit : Not more than 25 years of age as on 01st January, 2019.
PNBIIT ADBT Admission 2019 Seats
Reservation of Seats
- Sixty ( 60 ) – Institute reserve the right to increase or decrease number of seats depending on availability of suitable applicants.
PNBIIT ADBT Admission 2019 Application Form
How to apply
- PNBIIT Lucknow Advanced Diploma in Banking Technology admission Information Booklet and application form can be downloaded from institute website www.pnbiit.ac.in.
- Duly filled PNBIIT admission application form should be sent by Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier, superimposing on the envelope as “Application for ADBT” to the following address :
The Programme Coordinator ( ADBT ),
Punjab National Bank Institute of Information Technology ( PNBIIT ),
Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar,
Lucknow – 226 010 ( India ).
- Send completed PNBIIT admission application form along with a DD for [rupee]1000/- A /C Bank Draft, drawn in favour of “PNBIIT A/C ADBT”, payable at Lucknow or NEFT / RTGS A/C no 3926000100114115 IFSC code PUNB 0392600 PNBIIT A/C ADBT.
Note : Any other mode of payment is not acceptable.
PNBIIT ADBT Admission 2019 Selection Process
- In the first stage, candidates will take the objective type Aptitude Test. The test will consist of comprehension of English language, Quantitative aptitude, Reasoning and IT skills. The online test will be an elimination round and candidates securing above the cutoff marks will be considered for further evaluation. The online test will be held at Lucknow, New Delhi, Faridabad, Punchkula, Kolkata and Mumbai, Kozikode, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Patna, Bhopal, Ludhiana, Dheradun and Pune centers subject to availability of sufficient number of candidates.
- In the second stage the candidates who are successful in the Aptitude Test will be called for personal Interview at PNBIIT, Lucknow.
- The final merit list will be drawn giving cumulative due weightage to the academic record, performance in aptitude test and interview ( As decided by the institute ). Offer for admission will be given to the candidates securing marks above a cutoff point.
PNBIIT ADBT Admission 2019 Important Dates
|1||Last date for submission of duly completed PNBIIT admission application forms||June, 2019|
|2||Date of Online Entrance Test||June, 2019|
|3||Declaration of result of Aptitude Test||June, 2019|
|4||Program Start Date||July, 2019|
lucknow – 226 010,
Uttar Pradesh, India,
Phone No. : 0522 – 2721173 – 74,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.pnbiit.ac.in.