The Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training – PSBTE & IT AdmissionAdmission Notification »
PSBTE Diploma in Pharmacy Admission 2019
The Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training Invites application from Candidates for the admission of Diploma in Pharmacy program for the academic year 2019
PSBTE Diploma in Pharmacy Admission Eligibility 2019
- The minimum educational qualification for admission to the diploma course in Pharmacy course will be pass in any of the following examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics:-
- Intermediate examination in Science.
- The first year of the three year degree course in science.
- 10+2 examination ( academic stream ) in science.
- Pre-degree exmination
- Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations.
- Admission of candidates shall be made on the basis of the relative merit of the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics in the Qualifying Examination. For reserved seats the relative merit of candidates shall be determined within each category of reservation. The admission to the seats reserved for sportsmen / sportswomen category will be made as per the policy framed by the Sports Department, Govt. of Punjab / U.T.
PSBTE Diploma in Pharmacy Admission Application Form 2019
- The Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training admission application form will be available at website : www.punjabteched.net.
- Last date for online Registration is June, 2019.
- Original certificates are to be shown at the time of reporting in the allocated institute.
- The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission :
- Qualifying Examination Detail Marks Sheet
- Matriculation Certificates ( Date of Birth )
- Character Certificate from institutions last attended
- Proof of Residence / Domicile Certificate
- Certificate in support of claim under reserved category.
- Income Certificate, if admitted under Tuition Fee waiver seat / Reserved Category in support of claim under reserved category.
- One recent stamp size photograph.
- Application registration Fee is ₹ 1250/- for all Candidates other than SC / ST ( ₹ 1000/- for SC / ST candidates)
- Registration Fee will be accepted through online mode of payment only.
PSBTE Diploma in Pharmacy Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Admission to all diploma courses in Polytechnics located in Punjab and Chandigarh -UT will be made on the basis of the web based online counselling only for this academic year 2019-2020 therefore physical presence of candidates for the counselling will not be necessary.
PSBTE Diploma in Pharmacy Admission Counselling 2019
- Admission will be made on the basis of the web based online counselling only for this academic year 2019-2020
- The Board has adopted on-line off campus counseling with following objectives
- To bring 100% transparency in seats allotment and admissions.
- To build strong public interface to minimize travel burdens on the students and their parents for counselling.
- To providing enough time to students for submission, change, delete, selection of multiple choices courses / institutes from anywhere any time.
- To make provide of required information, answers to queries, reports at different levels through the counselling website.
- To organize centralized database and centralized monitoring.
- To achieve Paper-Less counselling.
- To make secured and controlled data access at every level.
PSBTE Diploma in Pharmacy Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Starting date to apply for Punjab Polytechnic Admission||May, 2019|
|2||Last date to apply for Punjab Polytechnic Admission||June, 2019|
|3||First counselling- Choice Filling||June, 2019|
|4||Second counselling- Choice Filling||June, 2019|
The Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training,
Plot No – 1A,
Sector 36 – A,
Chandigarh – 160 036,
Telephone No. : 0172 – 2615385,
Fax No. : 0172 – 2660734,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.punjabteched.net.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.