Punjab Technical University Jalandhar Admission 2015
Jalandhar – Kapurthala Road,
Phone No. : 91 – 8427718400,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.ptu.ac.in.
Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar invites application for admission to the following UG & PG courses for the academic year 2015 – 2016 :
PTU Jalandhar Admission Eligibility 2015 :
|Sl.No.||Category||Rank of invited Candidates for BHU 2013 MCA Counselling|
|1.||General||From Rank 188 to 300|
|2.||OBC||From Rank 154 to 258|
|3.||SC||From Rank 111 to 172|
|4.||PC ( OH )||From Rank 23 to 40|
How to Apply for PTU Jalandhar Admission 2015 :
- Candidates can download information brochure, counselling procedure and schedule from the website : www.ptu.ac.in.
- Payments would be accepted only through Online mode using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking.
- All admissions will be ONLINE at the University’s website for Digital Learning Program.
- Submission of New-admission : 10th December, 2014 to 10th March, 2015.
- Commencement of classes ( PCP ) at Study Centres : 17th January, 2015 to 19th April, 2015
PTU Jalandhar PhD 2013 Admission
Punjab Technical University Ph.D. Admission Calendar for session 2013-14, Candidates are required to apply online at www.pturic.ac.in. Applications for Ph.D. Program, only for the following streams and disciplines are invited from the test exemmed candidates :
|NERIST NEE III Examination|
|Academic Qualification||Scheme of Examination||Exam Paper Code|
|3 Years Diploma in||Section-A ( Physics ) : 25 marks.||25 questions of 1-mark each|
|Section-B ( Chemistry ) : 25 marks.||25 questions of 1-mark each|
|Section-C ( Mathematics ) : 30 marks||30 questions of 1-mark each|
|Section-D ( Branch subject ) : 70 marks||30 questions of 1-mark each, 20 questions of 2-marks each |
|Agricultural Engineering or respective Allied branch||Section-D : 70 marks. ( Branch subject AE )||30 questions of 1-mark each, 20 questions of 2-marks each||30|
|Civil Engineering or respective Allied branch||Section-D : 70 marks ( Branch subject CE )||30 questions of 1-mark each, 20 questions of 2-marks each||31|
|Computer Science and Engineering or respective Allied branch||Section-D : 70 marks ( Branch subject CSE )||30 questions of 1-mark each, 20 questions of 2-marks each||32|
|Electronics Engineering or respective Allied branch||Section-D : 70 marks ( Branch subject ECE )||30 questions of 1-mark each, 20 questions of 2-marks each||33|
|Electrical Engineering or respective Allied branch||Section-D : 70 marks ( Branch subject EE )||30 questions of 1-mark each, 20 questions of 2-marks each||34|
|Mechanical Engineering or respective Allied branch||Section-D : 70 marks ( Branch subject ME )||30 questions of 1-mark each, 20 questions of 2-marks each||35|
Punjab Technical University admission is open only for those candidates who fulfill one of the following eligibility criteria :
- Candidates who have qualified NET / GATE / GPAT / SLET or equivalent test
- Candidates who have been selected to fellowship such as Rajiv Gandhi Fellowship awardees / teacher – fellowship holders / INSPIRE.
- Award of fellowship by CSIR / ICAR / ICSSR / ICHR / ICMR / DBT / DST / PTU or from any other recognized government institution / organization.
- SAP fellowship of UGC*
- Project JRF / Project Assistant*
- Candidates with UGC ( Non – NET ) fellowship
Note : *Selection of Candidates for SAP fellowship, University teaching assistantship, Project JRF, Project Assistant and UGC ( non – NET ) fellowship should have been through competent panel headed by Dean ( Research ), PTU, consisting subject experts and approved by Vice- chancellor. The duration of the funding should for more than two years.
PTU PhD 2013 Procedure to apply Online
- Click on the link and fill the basic information in the Student Login columns ( Name to be entered in Capital letters, strictly as per Matriculation Certificate only ) and generate User Name and Password. After registration, mail will be sent automatically at the mail ID. Entered by you, at the time of registration Please check your mail box. to ensure that whether you have entered correct mail id during registration ).
- Log – in with your User Name and Password.
- Read Ph.D. Regulations ( available at www.pturic.ac.in ) carefully, before start filling the Online Application Form.
- After log – in. at Home, start filling – up the application form.
- Fill your information in all the columns from Step 1 to Step 8. and click at Save before moving to next step.
- At step 2, select the Stream and Discipline, in which you want to apply for Admission.
- All test exempted candidates will have to till all the Columns of Step 5(b) carefully, for taking Exemption from Entrance Test. The admission will stand valid, only if the candidate will produce the Original Score Card / JRF award letter at the time of Interview.
Payment of PTU PhD 2013 Registration Fees
- Fee has to be deposited directly in any branch of HDFC Bank or State Bank of Patiala, as mentioned at step 7. Please take print of the print of payment slip by clicking at the Fees slip print option on the top of right side of the form. Do not fill anything in the Receipt No. ( before making the payment ) and Select the Bank and date, where and when, you are going to make the payment.
- After depositing the fee in the selected bank, enter the receipt no. ( if given by bank ) and upload payment slip ( size not more than lOOkB ) in the online form at step 7 and update it.
- Upload your latest photograph ( size not more than It / OkB ) at step 8 and submit the application form by clicking at “I Agree Submit Form”. Form Preview will be visible after submitting the Form.
- Note : After submitting Form. Candidate can make changes in the form, by again starting filling – up the form from Point (iv), as explained above. Click at Update to save the changes made, at each step.
- Check the Form Preview and Lock it, for taking the print-out of the Application Form.
- Take the print – out of the form, attach the Original Fee Payment Slip with it and send the duly signed Form, attested by the Head of the Organization ( where working, if in service ).
The last date for applying through online form is 31st October, 2013. Applications ( complete in all respect ) must reach the following address By 2nd November. 2013.
Dean ( RIC ), 3rd Floor,
Punjab Technical University,
Jalandhar – Kapurthala Highway,
Kapurthala – 144601.