Quantum University Admission 2019Admission Notification »
Quantum University Admission 2019
Quantum School of Technology & Quantum School of Business invites admission application for eligible candidates to the following academic programs 2019.
Quantum University Admission Courses 2019
- MTech – Master of Technology
- BTech – Bachelor of Technology
- MBA – Master of Technology
- Diploma Courses
- PGDM – Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration
- MTech : Manufacturing Process | Digital Communication
- BTech : Computer Science & Engineering | Electronics & Communication Engineering | Information Technology | Mechanical Engineering | Civil Engineering | Mechatronics Engineering | Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Diploma Courses : Mechanical Engineering | Civil Engineering
Quantum University Admission Eligibility 2019
|MTech||BE / BTech or equivalent with minimum of 50% aggregate for General candidates and 45% aggregate for SC / ST candidates in the relevant branch of Engineering.|
|BTech||General Seats : The admission to 85% of the total seats ( 50% Uttarakhand and 35% All India ) would be made through State level counselling conducted by Uttarakhand Technical University. The basis of this counselling is the rank obtained by the students in All India Engineering Entrance Examination ( AIEEE ) conducted by CBSE. For admission to the General category seats, Uttarakhand Technical University advertises the counselling schedule in the National dailies like Times of India, Amar Ujala and Dainik Jagran etc.
Lateral Entry : Candidate should have passed the 3-4 years of Diploma after 10 + in any stream of Engineering and Technology with minimum of 60% aggregate or Graduate in BSc with 60% aggregate.
|MBA||Graduate degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks with a valid MAT score. Final year students awaiting results may also apply.|
|Diploma Courses||10th Pass with Science Stream from a recognized board / Institution.|
|PGDM||Graduate degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks with English as the medium of instruction. For PGDM 2018, Quantum School of Business will accept CAT scores, XAT scores of the year or MAT scores. Candidates with more more than 12 months of work - experience shall be given preference.|
|BBA||12th pass in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks. 12th class students awaiting results may also apply.|
Quantum University Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Quantum Global Campus admission application form can be downloaded from Institute website www.quantumuniversity.edu.in.
- Students need to fill the form online.
- As the first step, student needs to register with the college and deposit a registration fee of [rupee] 750/- along with the duly filled registration form. Registered students are then invited for admission to various programs on the basis of their merit.
- Students can register themselves for admission to Quantum by visiting the Campus, or any of our Admission Offices along with the Bank DD of [rupee] 750/-, in the name of “Quantum University” payable at Dehradun.
Quantum University Admission Selection Process 2019
- Candidate must get valid score in entrance examination. admissions to any of the programs at Quantum is based on merit. Selection from shortlisted candidates will be on the basis of group discussion and interview.
Quantum University Admission Important Dates 2019
|Entrance Name||Application Start Date||Application End Date||Exam Date|
|JEE Main||December, 2018||January, 2019||April, 2019|
|CAT||August, 2019||September, 2019||November, 2019|
|GATE||September, 2019||October, 2019||February, 2019|
Mandawar ( 22 Km milestone ),
Roorkee – Dehradun Highway ( NH 73 ),
Roorkee – 247 167, Uttarakhand, India,
Phone No. : + 91 – 9319909777,
Fax : + 91 – 132 – 2781728,
Website : www.quantumuniversity.edu.in.