Queens Valley School AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Queens Valley School Admission 2019
Queen’s Valley School invites application for admission to the Pre-School Classes for the academic session 2019.
Queens Valley School Admission Eligibility 2019
- Age Eligibility – 3+ as on 31st March, 2019 But not more than 4 years.
Queens Valley School Admission Seats 2019
- Total Seats – 120 Seats
- General Category – 66 Seats
- Management Quota – 24 Seats
- EWS / DG Category – 30 Seats
Queens Valley School Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Application form will be available at the school website www.queensvalley.in.
- A. Admission counter at the school reception : The candidates can register their names at the admission counter of the school on all working days from 15th December, 2018 to 7th January, 2019 between 8.30 a.m. and 1.00 p.m. on payment of ₹25/- only.
- B. School Website, www.QueensValley.in. : Registration form is also available on the school website. The form can be downloaded and the filled in form along with the required documents and a registration fee of ₹ 25/- needs to be deposited at the school counter as per the schedule given below.
- The filled in forms should be deposited in the office of the school upto 7th January, 2019, till 1: 00 p.m. on all working days.
- The filled in application form should contain the attested photocopies of the documents as specified in the Government order.
- Ration card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of the Child).
- Domicile certificate of the child or of her parents
- Voters I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parent.
- Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/
- Self attested copy of Aadhar Card/ UID/ Election Card/ Passport/ Ration Card
- Self attested photo copy of the Birth Certificate.
- Self-attested photocopy of the identity cards (both sides) or fee receipt showing the admission no. in case of sibling category.
Queens Valley School Admission Selection Procedure 2019
Criteria for Neighbourhood
- Admission shall first be offered to students residing within 3 kms of the school.
- In case the vacancy remains unfilled, students residing within 3 to 6 kms of the school shall be admitted.
- Students residing beyond 6 kms shall be admitted only in case vacancies remain unfilled even after considering all the students within 6 kms area.
Process of Admission within Neighbourhood
- The school shall first segregate the applications having residence within the first neighbourhood range of 0 – 3 kms.
- Out of the total applications from the first neighbourhood range of 0-3 kms, the school shall first give admission to all siblings and wards of staff members.
- If the applications of sibling and staff ward category within 0-3 kms are less than the seats of General Category and if seats still remain vacant after exhausting siblings and staff ward applications, the school shall admit the students on the basis of draw of lots from the remaining applications received under the neighbourhood range 0-3 kms.
- In case the total applications of 0-3 kms is less than the number of seats of General Category , and vacancies still remain unfilled after exhausting the applications from the distance range of 0-3 kms, the applications from the second distance range of neighbourhood of 3-6 kms shall be considered in the above manner.
- The students residing beyond 6 kms shall be admitted only in case vacancies remain unfilled even after considering all the students within 6 kms after following the procedure as mentioned above.
Queens Valley School Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Commencement of admission process||15th December, 2018 (Saturday)|
|2||Commencement of availability of Registration applications||15th December, 2018 (Saturday)|
|3||Last date of submission of Registration applications in school (on all working days)||7th January, 2019 (Monday)|
|4||Uploading details of children who apply for admission under open seats||21st January, 2019 (Monday)|
|5||The date of displaying the 1st list of selected candidates (Including waiting list)||4th February, 2019 (Monday)|
|6||The date of displaying the 2nd list of candidates (if any) (Including waiting list)||21st February, 2019 (Thursday)|
|7||Closure of admission process||31st March, 2019 (Sunday)|
Queen’s Valley School,
Sector – 8,
New Delhi – 110 077,
Telephone No. : 011 – 25365145, 25365146,
Email : info@QueensValley.in,
Website : www.queensvalley.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.