R L Institute of Nautical Sciences – RLINS AdmissionAdmission Notification »
RLINS Admission 2019
RLINS Admission BTech ( Marine Engineering ) 2019
R L Institute of Nautical Sciences invites admission application for B.Tech ( Marine Engineering ) course 2019
RLINS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
- One must have 10+2 examination with 60% Marks in PCM and 50% Marks in English at HSC
- there should not be any degree of squint or any morbid condition of eyes or of the eyelids that is liable to aggravate or recur, pressure of trachoma and iris complication sequelae
- You must also possess good binocular vision (fusion faculty and full field of vision in both eyes). Movement of the eyeballs must be full in all directions and the pupils should react normally to light and accommodation
RLINS Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- The IMU online Registration form is available in IMU Website www.imu.edu.in
- Step 1: Candidate should visit the website and download the application form present on the IMUCET 2018 hyperlink.
- Step 2: Fill the Application form and upload a Passport size colour photograph of size 156cm × 156cm and your scanned signature of size 200×60. After applying, you will get a Unique Reference number.
- Step 3: After filling the application form with personal details like mobile number and email id for periodical intimidation, you can make payments ( [rupee] 1000 for General category, [rupee] 700 for reserved category ) either online or offline. For online, you can pay at State Bank Collect – A Multi-Modal Payment Portal. To make payments offline, you can download and take a print of the challan and make payment at the nearest SBI bank. Meanwhile, your application form will be saved.
- Step 4: Candidate can come back to your Application using the Unique Reference number, and enter the details such as the mode of payment, date of payment, amount paid, etc. to confirm registration.
- Step 5: After application form is complete, you should take its printout and attach the following enclosures:
- Reserved category certificate.
- Proof of date of birth.
- 12th class passing certificate. Pursuing candidates needs to provide it during counselling.
- Provisional degree in case you have passed graduation
- Other documents, if needed.
- Step 6: Candidate should put all documents into an envelope and send to the following address:
Indian Maritime University,
East Coast Road, Uthandi,
RLINS Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Candidate will be selected on the basis of Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test ( IMUCET ) conducted by the University and then after those who are selected will be called for counselling or GD or PI as per the course applied.
RLINS Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration||06th April - 11th May, 2019|
|2||Date of Entrance Examination||02nd June, 2019|
|3||Announcement of Results||05th June, 2019|
|4||Counselling Session||07th June - 31st Jul , 2019|
|5||Commencement of Classes||01st August, 2019|
R L Institute of Nautical Sciences invites admission application for B.S. ( Nautical Technology ) course.
RLINS Admission Eligibility Criteria
- A pass in Senior Secondary Examination ( 10 + 2 ) or its equivalent from any Govt. recognised Board ( passed in first attempt ).
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ( PCM ).
- Minimum 50% marks in English either in Class 10th or Class 12th.
- Below 25 years. ( for academic year admission, candidate must be born after August ).
- Must be found medically fit by Institute recognized Directorate General of Shipping ( DGS ) approved Doctors.
- Shall be neither “colour blind” nor “night blind“.
- Power for each eye is permitted upto ± 2 for B.S.( ME ) Students.
RLINS Admission Test Procedure
- Candidates should appear RLSAT.
- Each Candidate is given three chances. If he is not successful in the first attempt, he can appear for the RLSAT two more times without paying any additional processing fee.
- The Institute is conducting this Psychometric Test in your best interest only to assess your attitude towards sea career. Hence attempt this test seriously on your own. Any impersonation will be detrimental only to yourself as it will not indicate your true attitude.
RLINS Admission Application Form
- Candidate to submit the application form Online only at R L Institute of Nautical Sciences website : www.rlinstitutes.com/rlins.
- Send completed RLINS admission application form along with a DD for [rupee] 1000/- drawn in favour of “R.L. Institute of Nautical Sciences”, payable at Madurai.
- Duly filled RLINS admission application post by sent to the following address :
R.L. Institute of Nautical Sciences,
T.V.R. Nagar, Aruppukottai Road,
Madurai – 625 022.
RLINS Admission Important Dates
|Last date for receipt of Hard copy of Annexure with copy of Mark sheet||June
Candidates should have passed RLSAT before submitting Annexure with marks list. Otherwise System will not process candidate’s Application.
|Institute furnishes admission status ( selected / waitlisted / not selected etc )||Within 3 daysfrom submission of Annexure with copy of Mark sheet.|
|Medical Examination and Payment of first semester fee||Within 10 days from the date of issue of Provisional Admission Letter|
|Second Eye Test at Madurai||July|
|Start of Academic Session||August|
Madurai – 625 022,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : 0452 391 8615 ,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.rlinstitutes.com/rlins.