Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education Admission 2019
Rabindra Bharati University Applications are invites application for admission to distance education program 2019
MA ( Arts )
- M.A. in Bengali
- M.A. in English
- M.A. in Sanskrit
- M.A. in Political Science
- M.A. in History
- M.A. in Education
- M.A. in Environmental Studies
- M.A. in Geography
- Master of Social Work ( M.S.W )
- Diploma In Tagore Literature
MA ( Fine Arts )
- M.A. in Vocal Music
- M.A. in Rabindra Sangeet
RBU DDE Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
M.A. in Bengali, M.A. in English, M.A. in Sanskrit, M.A. in Political Science, M.A. in History,
- Candidate should Passed Hons/ General degree ( 10, +2, +3 ) in the subject concerned.
M.A. in Education
- Candidate should Passed Hons/ General ( 10, +2, +3 ) in Education having / B.Ed or Spl. B.Ed.
M.A. in Geography
- Candidate should Passed Honors degree in Geography.
M.A. in Environmental Studies, Master of Social Work ( M.S.W ), M.A. in Vocal Music, M.A. in Rabindra Sangeet
- Candidate should Passed Hons / General Equivalent Graduate ( 10, +2, +3 ) / Post Graduate in General or Professional Course.
PG Diploma In Tagore Literature
- Candidate should Passed Graduation in any discipline.
RBU DDE Admission Application Form 2019
- Rabindra Bharati University Admission Application available at official website www.rbudde.in
- Visit the official website of DDE, RBU.
- Click on “Apply online” link on the homepage.
- Click on New User – Register now.
- Applicants have to provide valid email id and mobile number.
- After successful registration candidate will receive a password on their registered mobile number.
- Candidates have to use this password to log in to fill the application form.
- Fill the Application Form carefully and choose the Study Centre and the Subject.
- Make payment of [rupee] 200 ( for MSW and Geography Course ) and [rupee] 100 for other courses through SBI online.
- Student shall get the print-out of the e-receipt copy.
- In case of offline fee submission, students shall get the print-out of e-Challan and deposit the requisite fee at any counter of SBI.
- After submission of application form online, candidates must retain a downloaded copy of the same.
- Finally, the student shall submit the copies of the form and the receipt of fee along with self-attested documents at the University admission office or any study center of their choice.
- Admission will be confirmed after verification of original documents.
RBU DDE Admission Selection Procedure 2018
- RBU DDE Admission Selection Process is Merit-based on the qualifying exam.
RBU DDE Admission Important Details 2019
|1||Availability of Online Application form||24th August, 2019 - 31st October, 2019|
|2||Declaration of First Merit list for MSW and Geography Course||21st September, 2019|
|3||Admission on verification of eligibility as per First Merit List for MSW and Geography||25th September, 2019 - 13th October, 2019|
|4||Declaration of second Merit list for MSW and Geography Course||14th October, 2019|
|5||Admission on verification of eligibility as per second Merit List for MSW and Geography||16th October, 2019 - 26th October, 2019|
|6||Declaration of third Merit list for MSW and Geography Course||27th October, 2019|
|7||Admission on verification of eligibility as per third Merit List for MSW and Geography||1st November, 2019 - 3rd November, 2019|
|8||Admission to other courses except for MSW and Geography Course||19th September, 2019 - 18th October, 2019|
Rabindra Bharati University
Directorate of Distance Education,
Rabindra Bhavan, EE 9&10,
Sector – II, Salt Lake City,
Kolkata – 700 091,
( Near Karunamayee ),
Phone No. : ( 033 ) 2358 4016,
Fax : ( 033 ) 2334 3933,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.rbudde.in