Rajas International Institute of Technology for Women – RIITW Admission 2018
RIITW Admission 2018
Rajas International Institute of Technology for Women invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Academic programs 2018.
- BE ( Bachelor of Engineering )
- BTech ( Bachelor of Technology )
- ME ( Master of Engineering )
- BE : Computer Science Engineering | Electronics and Communication Engineering | Electrical and Electronics Engineering | Civil Engineering
- BTech : Information Technology | Fashion Technology
- ME : Applied Electronics
RIITW Admission Eligibility 2018
- BE / BTech : 10 + 2 of Indian System or its equivalent 12 years of school education. Candidates should have obtained a pass in the qualifying examination with Good Grades in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- ME : Should possess first class BE / BTech degree Programs.
RIITW Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
- RIITW Admission application form can be Downloaded from Rajas International Institute of Technology for Women website www.riit.cc.
- After submitting the online form, candidate will receive a call or email from the Admission Office within a week.
- There will an Admission Test and interaction with the Principal.
- Produce the evidence of the previous School Report and a copy of the Birth Certificate.
- Send the application form along with a D.D. for [rupee]350/- payable to Rajas International Institute of Technology for Women, payable at Nagercoil.
- Upon receipt of the Application, it will be processed by our admission cell and will get back to candidate to confirm admission.
Ozhuginasery, Nagercoil – 629 001,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : 04652 – 272223,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.riit.cc.