Rajasthan University of Health Sciences – RUHS AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences – RUHS Admission 2019
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences invites application from eligible candidates for admission for Bachelor of Pharmacy ( B.Pharm ) and Diploma in Pharmacy ( D.Pharm ) programs for academic sessions 2019
RUHS Admission Eligibility 2019
- All residents of India fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned below can apply for RCA Pharmacy 2019 for admission to B.Pharm and D.Pharm courses in a government and private self-financed pharmacy colleges affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur, on the basis of instructions given in this information booklet, the relevant rules of RUHS, Jaipur and directions of State Govt. / Supreme Court issued in case of P.A. Inamdar v / s State of Maharashtra ( 2005 ) 6 SCC 537.
- Candidate should passed in 10+2 examination or an equivalent examination with at least 45% marks [ 40% for candidates belonging to SC / ST / ST-STA / OBC ( non creamy layer ) / MBC ( non creamy layer ) of Rajasthan state ] in Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the subjects Biology / Mathematics in 10+2 examination or an equivalent examination.
- Candidate should passed in 10+2 examination or intermediate examination or the first year of the three year degree course or pre-degree examination or an equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the subjects Biology / Mathematics.
RUHS Admission Seats 2019
- The reservation of seats will be made subject to statutory provisions enacted by Govt. of Rajasthan. Reservation is applicable in the Government Pharmacy department ( PHTI, Jaipur ) for D.Pharm ( 60 seats ). Candidates seeking benefit of reservation shall be required to produce for verification, at the time of reporting at PHTI, Jaipur, the caste certificate ( SC, ST, ST-STA, OBC Non creamy layer, MBC Non creamy layer ) or the additional category certificate ( PH, if applicable ) issued by the competent authority and submit attested copies of the above documents.
RUHS Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- The computer based admission test shall be held at Jaipur The details of the admission test will be made available at RUHS website: www.ruhsraj.org in due course.
- B.Pharm and D.Pharm, there shall be 100 objective type questions [tentative ] distribution: 50 questions each of
- Each question shall have four options to answer [ 1 Mark For Each Questions ]
- There shall be no negative marking.
RUHS Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Rajasthan University of Health Sciences admission application form will be available at website : www.ruhsraj.org.
- Follow the steps as given in “Instructions to fill up on-line application form” available at the website.
- Print and preserve 2 copies of the application form filled on-line along with the following documents compulsorily
- Transaction document / payment proof
- Date of Birth Certificate: 10th class mark sheet / certificate
- Mark sheet of 10+2 ( senior school certificate examination ) or its equivalent
- Copy of photo ID ( driving licence / PAN card / Voter ID / Govt. or PSU card / School ID card / 12th class examination admit card / Aadhar card )
- 4 Passport size photo same as affixed on application form and also as uploaded
- Domicile certificate of Rajasthan state, if applicable
- Caste certificate, sub-category certificate, if applicable
- PH certificate, if applicable
- Any other relevant certificate ( s )
- Candidates will be required to submit this print copy of the application form ( duly completed in all respects ) at the time of reporting to the allotted college, failing which their candidature shall be rejected / they will be disqualified without any further correspondence.
- All candidates are required to deposit non-refundable application fee of ₹ 1500/- ( ₹ 750/- for SC, ST, ST-STA category of Rajasthan state ) using the procedure mentioned in the on-line application form – through transfer [ Internet banking / Unified Payments Interface ( UPI ) using bank account no. and IFSC ] or through Bank challan at any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce.
- The application fee is not refundable, not transferable or not adjustable for any future RCA Pharmacy. Any request in this matter shall not be entertained.
RUHS Admission Admit Card 2019
- Admit card with relevant instructions shall not be sent by post and will be available for downloading at the RUHS website : www.ruhsraj.org
RUHS Admission Selection Process 2019
- The admissions shall be made strictly in accordance with merit list prepared on the basis of score of the admission test and the order of choices / options filled in by the candidates in the on-line application form.
- The candidates are advised to exercise their choices / options very carefully.
- For the admission test, separate instructions / guidelines will be provided to the candidates through newspapers / website etc. The decision of RUHS shall be final and binding to all.
- Candidates are advised to secure information regarding the admission from the website of RUHS.
- If at any stage, it is found that a non-eligible candidate is admitted to a course, then the admission of such a candidate will be cancelled on such detection. A penal action may also be initiated against such candidate.
- For B.Pharm / D.Pharm course, candidates securing equal score in the admission test will be admitted in the following order of preference:
- One who has higher marks in 10+2 or an equivalent examination.
- The candidate of higher age ( older candidate ).
- One who has obtained higher marks in Secondary examination ( 10th ) or its equivalent examination.
RUHS Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Start date for filling of on - line application form at RUHS website||First week of June, 2019|
|2||Last date for depositing the fees through e - Mitra centre||Third week of June, 2019|
|3||Last date for submitting the on-line application form at RUHS website||Third week of June, 2019|
|4||Printing of admit card||Last week of June, 2019|
|5||Computer based examination||Last week of June, 2019|
|6||Date of Result||First week of July, 2019|
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences PhD Admission
The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences invites the application from eligible candidate for admission to PhD ( Doctorate of Philosophy ) Program in the following Discipline / Faculty in the academic Session 2015.
RUHS PhD Admission Courses offered
Faculty of Medicine
- Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Radiation Physics, Anaesthesia, General Medicine, Endocrinology, Neurology, Obst. & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, Radiodiagnosis, Skin & V.D.
Faculty of Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutics, Pharm. Chemistry, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology.
Faculty of Para Medical Sciences
- Radiotherapy Technology
RUHS PhD Eligibility
Candidates with the following qualifications are eligible for Ph.D. course of this University, under the following faculties:
Faculty of Medicine
- M.D., M.S. or equivalent Master’s degree from a college / university recognized by MCI are eligible to register for Ph.D. in their subject of specialization. ( or )
- Clinical subjects : M.D., M.S. or equivalent Master’s degree after MBBS recognized by RUHS, Jaipur are eligible to register for Ph.D. in their subject of specialization. ( or )
- Pre – clinical / Para – clinical subjects : M.D., M.S. or equivalent Master’s degree after MBBS or nonmedical candidates with M.Sc. in Anatomy / Physiology/ Biochemistry / Microbiology/ Pharmacology / Radiation Physics from a college/university recognized by MCI are eligible to register for Ph.D. in their subject of specialization.
Faculty of Pharmacy
- M.Pharm degree or a Master’s degree in Pharmacy considered as equivalent by RUHS. Such candidates must have obtained atleast 55% marks in B.Pharm or M.Pharm. A relaxation of 5% marks at PG level to the SC/ST and physically handicapped candidates shall be given.
Faculty of Para Medical Sciences
- M.Sc. Radiotherapy Technology
RUHS Admission Application Form
- Interested candidates are required to apply online by filling in the PhD online application form, made available on the University’s official website : www.ruhsraj.org
- All candidates have to pay on line application form fee of ₹ 5000/- ( ₹ 2500/- for SC / ST category candidates ) + ₹ 10/- for e – Mitra service charges at any e – Mitra / CSC kiosk center authorized by the Government of Rajasthan or using www.emitra.gov.in ( through Internet Explorer only ).
- The last date of submitting the online application form is January
RUHS Admission Procedure
- All candidates who secure a minimum of 40% marks in each of the two papers with aggregate 50% marks or more will be declared successful in the RUHS Ph.D admission test and will be called for interview.
- Candidates will be short listed on the basis of their performance in the admission test; however, the final selection will be made through interview, to be conducted by the University’s concerned faculty / department.
RUHS Admission Important Dates
- Start date for filling of on-line application form at RUHS website www.ruhsraj.org : January
- Last date for depositing the fees through e – Mitra / CSC network : January
- Last date for submitting the on – line application form at RUHS website www.ruhsraj.org : January
- Ph.D. Admission test ( computer based, at the examination center ) : January
- Printout of the on – line application form ( along with copy of e – Mitra receipt and all relevant documents ) : To be submitted whenever asked by the RUHS
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences,
Sector – 18, Kumbha Marg,
Pratap Nagar, Tonk Road,
Jaipur – 302 033,
Phone No. : + 91 – 0141 279 5501,
Fax : 0141 – 2795550,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.ruhsraj.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.