Rajiv Gandhi Ayurveda Medical College AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Important : Rajiv Gandhi Ayurveda Medical College BAMS Admission will be based on NEET UG – 2018
Rajiv Gandhi Ayurveda Medical College Admission 2018
Rajiv Gandhi Ayurveda Medical College invites applications from eligible candidates for admission NRI / NRI Sponsored / Foreign Students for BAMS Course for the Year 2018.
Rajiv Gandhi Ayurveda Medical College Admission Eligibility 2018
Eligibility for NEET UG – 2018
- The Higher / Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher / Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio-technology ( which shall include practical tests in these subjects ) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
- Provided that 2 year of regular and continuous study of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio-technology taking together shall be required at 10+2 level for all the candidates. Candidates who have passed 10+2 from Open Schools or as private candidate shall not be eligible to appear for NEET ( UG ).
- Furthermore, study of Biology / Bio-technology as an additional subject at 10+2 level also shall not permissible.
- In respect of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Bio-technology taken together in qualifying examination shall be 40% marks instead of 50% marks prescribed for General category Candidates.
Physically handicapped category
- In respect of candidates with Bench Mark Disabilities specified under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016, the minimum marks shall be 45% instead of 50% for General category candidates and 40% for SC-PH / ST-PH / OBC-PH candidates.
- The minimum qualification for appearing in NEET-UG, 2018 for candidates of Foreign Nationals are same as for Indians.
- Further that the students educated abroad seeking admission into medical colleges in India must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio-technology and English up to the 12th standard level with 50% marks and their equivalency determined as per regulations of the Medical Council of India and the concerned University.
- He / she has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his / her admission to the 1styear BAMS Course.
- The upper age limit for NEET ( UG ) is 25 years as on the date of examination with relaxation of 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC category and persons entitled for reservation under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
- For Candidates of Unreserved Category ( UR ) – born on or between 07th May, 1993 and 01st January, 2002
- For Candidates of SC / ST / OBC / PWD Category – born on or between 07th May, 1988 and 01st January, 2002
- Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians ( NRIs ), Oversees Citizen of India (OCIs), Persons with Indian Origin ( PIOs ) & Foreign Nationals are eligible to appear in NEET ( UG )-2018.
Rajiv Gandhi Ayurveda Medical College Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
- Rajiv Gandhi Ayurveda Medical College application form details will be available at the official website www.rgamc.in.
Rajiv Gandhi Ayurveda Medical College admission 2018 Selection Process
- Admission selection is purely based on NEET UG – 2018.
Rajiv Gandhi Ayurveda Medical College admission 2018 Important Dates
|1||Online applications starts from||06th June, 2018|
|2||Online applications closes on||15th June, 2018|
Post Box No. 26,
Mahe – 673 310,
Phone No. : 0490 – 2337341,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.rgamc.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.