Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering – RGCE Sriperumbudur AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering – RGCE Sriperumbudur Admission 2013
[ Approved By AICTE, Affiliated To Anna University of Technology, Chennai ]
Nemili, Sriperumbudur – 602 105,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : + 91 – 44 – 2710 7315,
Fax : + 91 – 44 – 27107901,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.rgcesri.org.
Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Academic programs 2012 :
UG Programs :
- BE ( Bachelor of Engineering )
- BTech ( Bachelor of Technology )
PG Programs :
- ME ( Master of Engineering )
RGCE Sriperumbudur Admission Course Specialization :
- BE – Biomedical Engineering | Electronics & Communication Engineering | Computer Science & Engineering | Electrical & Electronics Engineering | Mechanical Engineering | Automobile Engineering
- ME – Applied Electronics | Computer Science & Engineering | Communication & Networking | Embedded System Technologies
- BTech – Information Technology | Petroleum Engineering
RGCE Sriperumbudur Admission Eligibility 2013 :
BE / BTech :
- 10 + 2 of Indian System or its equivalent 12 years of school education.
- Candidates should have obtained a pass in the qualifying examination with Good Grades in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
ME / MTech :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the relevant field and obtained at least 50% ( 45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category ) at the qualifying examination.
- BE / BTech Degree holders only with 2 years regular full time Teaching experience / Industrial experience in the relevant field after passing all the subjects. An experience certificate is to be produced by the candidate.
RGCE Sriperumbudur Admission Selection Procedure 2013 :
- Eligibility for RGCE admission to the management seat will be decided by the College Selection Committee on the basis of evaluation system as decided by the college and in consistence with the policies of the Tamil Nadu State Government, AICTE and Anna University.
- The List of students selected will be displayed on the notice board at the Registered Office and at the College. It will be also made available on the College website.
- All selection for RGCE admission will be Provisional and conditional till they confirmed by the Authorities in writing.
RGCE Sriperumbudur Admission Application Form 2013 :
- RGCE Admission application form can available from Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering admission office.
- Send completed RGCE admission application along with a DD for [rupee] 700/- in favour of “Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering”, payable at Chennai from 1st March, 2013.
- Filled RGCE admission application post by sent to the following address :
The Administrative Office,
No.2243, AF Block, 6th Street,
11th Main Road, Anna Nagar,
Chennai – 600 040, Tamil Nadu, India.