Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Veterinary Education and Research AdmissionsAdmission Notification »
RAGACOVAS Admissions 2018
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Veterinary Education and Research invited for admission to B.V.Sc. Degree Program in the following subjects for the Academic Year 2018
RAGACOVAS Admission Eligibility 2018
- A pass in higher secondary or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in Biology / Botany & Zoology, Physics and Chemistry ( 40% for OBC / MBC / BCM / EBC / BT / SC ).
- The lower age limit is 17 years as on 31st December, 2018 and the upper age limit is 25 years as on 31st December, 2108.
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for OBC / MBC / BCM / EBC / BT / SC.
- A candidate shall not be allowed for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H degree, if he / she suffers disabilities in Physical Fitness as mentioned in the Veterinary Council of India Regulation, 2016 and listed below:
- Disability of total body including disability of the chest / spine more than 50%
- Disability of lower limb more than 50%
- Disability of upper limb
- Visually handicapped candidates and those with hearing disability
- Candidates with progressive diseases like myopathies etc.
- Disabilities which otherwise would interfere in the performance of the duties of a veterinarian
- The disability should be certified by a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board comprising of at least three specialists out of which two should be of the specialty concerned and the candidate has to present himself / herself before the Medical Board. The last valid Disability Certificate of the candidate from a Medical Board should not be more than three months old from the date of submitting his / her certificate as a disabled candidate.
RAGACOVAS Admission Seats 2018
|Category||No. of Seats||Selection by||Selection based on|
|Domicils of UT of|
Admission Committee ( CENTAC )
|Qualifying Exam Marks|
|All India Quota ( 15% )||9||Veterinary Council|
of India, New Delhi
|Candidates from Goa||5||Govt. of Goa||Qualifying Exam Marks|
|Candidates from Nagaland||5||Govt. of Nagaland||Qualifying Exam Marks|
|NRI Candidates / Wards of NRI parents||4||CENTAC||NEET|
|Self - financing Candidates||5||CENTAC||NEET|
|Foreign Nationals||2||CENTAC||Qualifying Exam Marks|
RAGACOVAS Admission Application Form 2018
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Veterinary Education and Research application form available at official Website ragacovas.com
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Veterinary Education and Research,
Kurumbapet, Puducherry – 605 009.
Phone No :+0413 2274985, +0413 2273001,
Email Id :email@example.com
Website : ragacovas.com
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.