Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology MBA AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology MBA Admission 2019
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology Noida invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to Master of Business Administration [ MBA ] in Petroleum and Energy Management Program for the academic year 2019
RGIPT Noida MBA Admission Courses 2019
- Energy Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resources Management
RGIPT Noida MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
- A candidate must hold a minimum 50% in aggregate ( 45% for SC / ST / PH ) in Class 10.
- A candidate must hold a minimum 50% in aggregate ( 45% for SC / ST / PH ) in Class 12.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree recognized by the AICTE / UGC / Institute / University incorporated by Act of Parliament / State legislature, university declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, with 50% marks ( 45% for SC / ST / PH ).
- Candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria and have a valid score of any of these examinations: Common Admission Test ( CAT-2017 ) conducted by IIMs / Xavier Aptitude Test ( XAT-2019 ) / CMAT-2019 ( conducted by AICTE ) / GMAT 2017 / 2019 are eligible to apply.
- Candidate appearing for final year examination of programme are also eligible to apply based on the following conditions:
RGIPT Noida MBA Admission Application Form 2019
- Eligible candidates should apply Online for admission by filling up online application form given on DoMS, RGIPT website www.domsrgipt.ac.in
- After filling the application form, the system will generate Application form ( pdf file ) and the applicants are required to save a copy of the same
- Print out of duly filled and signed ( by the candidate ) Application form, along with the copy of payment ( NEFT transaction ) receipt / Demand Draft and all other necessary documents must be sent by speed post / registered post / courier to the MBA Admission office by the designated date.
- For the late receipt of the forms or loss of forms in the transit, RGIPT shall not be responsible.
- Applications submitted without application fee will be summarily rejected.
Application and Document Submission
- Print out of duly filled Application form signed by the candidate, along with application fee receipt ( NEFT transaction ) / Demand Draft of ₹400/- ( non-refundable ) ( ₹200/- for SC / ST ) and all other necessary documents must be sent by speed post / registered post / courier
MBA Admission Office
Department of Management Studies
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology
Bahadurpur, Mukhetia More
Post: Harbanshganj, Jais
Amethi, Uttar Pradesh – 229304
Candidates are required to send following documents before the due date
- Hardcopy of the duly filled Application form signed by the candidate.
- Photocopies of passing certificates and Mark-sheets of Class 10th and 12th to be attached with the duly filled and signed Application form.
- Photocopy of bachelor’s degree/provisional degree and Mark-sheets of all trimesters / semesters / years to be attached with the duly filled and signed Application form.
- Photocopy of CAT / XAT / CMAT / GMAT Admit Card ( Self-attested )
- Photocopy of CAT / XAT / CMAT /GMAT Score Card ( Self-attested )
- Photocopy of Certificate of work experience, if any ( Self-attested )
- Photocopy of valid Caste Certificate as per Central List for OBC / SC / ST category. In respect of OBC category non-creamy layer certificate and a self-declaration to be signed by the candidate.
- Photocopy of valid certificate for physically handicapped category ( Self-attested )
- A passport size photograph of the candidate to be affixed with the Application form
- In case of grade sheets / CGPA / CPI, applicants should send a copy of grade to percentage conversion certificate if issued by the Board / Council / Institute / University
- A non-refundable application fee of ₹400/- ( ₹200/- for SC / ST candidates ) to be paid by the applicant
Mode of Payment
- Applicants can pay application fee through NEFT transactions.
- Application fee payment can be made through Demand Draft ( DD ) of ₹400/- ( ₹200/- for SC / ST candidates ) drawn in favour of Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, payable at Jais
- The candidate should write his / her Name, Address, Phone number, and Email ID on the back side of the Demand Draft
RGIPT Noida MBA Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for Written Ability Test ( WAT ) and Personal Interview ( PI ).
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on the following criteria
|Criteria and Score Distribution for Candidates|
|Criteria and WAT/ PI Score Distribution for Candidates|
|Personal Interview (PI)||15%||15|
|Written Ability Test (WAT)||10%||10|
RGIPT Noida MBA Admission Exam Centres 2019
- WAT & PI will be conducted at the following Centres
- Jais (UP)
- NOIDA (UP)
- Bangalore (Karnataka)
- Kolkata (WB)
- From the above list of WAT & PI Centres applicants are required to give their preferences of top two WAT & PI Centres in the application form. Only if the number of applications for the Centres is more than a critical number to be decided by the Department of Management Studies, RGIPT, then WAT & PI Centre will be allocated. As far as possible the candidates will be allotted their first preference Centre.
RGIPT Noida MBA Admission Important Dates 2019
|1.||Last date to receive the Receipt of hard copy of Application||Last week of March, 2019|
|2.||Shortlist for WAT ./ PI||2nd week of April, 2019|
|3.||Conformation of WAT / PI through Email||3rd week of April, 2019|
|4.||WAT / PI of shortlist Candidates||Last week of April, 2019|
|5.||Selection and admission Offer||2nd week of May, 2019|
|6.||Last Date for Fee Submission||3rd week of May, 2019|
|8.||Date of Registration||1st week of July, 2019|
|9.||Commencement of classes||1st week of July, 2019|
Rae Bareli – 229 316, ( U.P. ), India,
Phone No. : + 91 – 535 – 2217427,
Fax No. : 91 – 535 – 2211888 / 2217456,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.rgipt.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.