Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies – RGUKT Integrated BTech Admission 2019

Admission Notification »

RGUKT Integrated BTech Admission 2019

Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies invites application from eligible candidates for admission of  Bachelor of Technology ( B.Tech. ) for academic sessions 2019.

RGUKT Integrated BTech Admission Eligibility 2019

  • Candidates should have passed SSC ( 10th class ) or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Governments of Andhra Pradesh &Telangana State, and conducted in 2018.
  • Candidates should not have completed 18 years of age as on 31st December, 2019, ( 21 years in case of students belonging to SC and ST categories ).
  • International students shall be of Indian Nationality / Persons of Indian Origin ( PIO ) / Overseas Citizen of India ( OCI ) Card Holders.

RGUKT Integrated BTech Admission Seats 2019

Reservation

  • Admission to 85% of total available seats shall be reserved for ‘local candidates’( Andhra Pradesh ) and the remaining 15% of the seats are open to the students of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganization Act, 2014
  • The rules of reservation for different categories are as under in both local and unreserved categories, subject to any changes and amendments made by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. i. SC – 15%, ST – 6%, BC-A – 7%, BC-B – 10%, BC-C – 1%, BC-D – 7%, BC-E – 4%, Physically Handicapped ( PH ) – 3%, Children of Armed Personnel ( CAP ) – 2%, NCC -1% and Sports – 0.5%.
  • A horizontal reservation of 33 1/3 % of seats in favor of women candidates in each category ( OC / SC / ST / BC / Special Categories ) shall be ensured, wherever women candidates are available.
  • In case of PH candidates, certificates issued by the State Medical Board alone are acceptable. For Sports and CAP categories, certificates issued by the respective District Boards are acceptable. These reservations are applicable at state-level.
  • Games & Sports only will be considered under Sports & Games category in respect of GO.MS.NO.10 Dated: 15-7-2008 of Youth advancement Tourism & Culture ( Sports ) Department
  • Since the courses offered are technical in nature and require appropriate physical fitness, RGUKT reserves the right of rejecting the application of such candidates who are declared by the experts as physically unfit to pursue the course.

RGUKT Integrated BTech Admission Application Form 2019

How to apply

  • RGUKT Inter=grated B.Tech Application form will be available at the official official website: www.rgukt.in
  • The candidates should apply through APOnline services only
  • If any candidate applies more than once, then the latest application will be considered for the selection process
  • The applicants should submit a print out copy of the application along with the following documents at the time of certificate verification and Admission.
    • The receipt issued by the AP Online services
    • Hall Ticket of X standard ( 10th Class )
    • GPA of 10th class Public Examination, i.e., SSC / CBSE / ICSE / NIOS.
    • Residence certificate by those claiming Local category,
    • Residence certificate / service certificate of parents by those claiming Non-Local category
    • Proof of caste / community certificate ( SC / ST / BC ) in the prescribed proforma by those claiming reservation under any of these categories
    • Physically Handicapped ( PH ) certificate in the prescribed proforma by those claiming reservation under this category
    • Children of Armed Forces ( CAP ) certificate in the prescribed proforma by those claiming reservation under this category
    • NCC, Sports and games certificates by those claiming reservation under this category

Application fee

  • Candidates have to pay the Application Fee of [rupee]150/- ( for OC and BC candidates ) [rupee]100/- ( for SC and ST candidates )
  • The application fee should be paid in cash at APOnline service center, for which the center will issue a receipt
  • An additional amount of [rupee]25/- per application should be paid as service charges to the APOnline Centre.

RGUKT Integrated BTech Admission Selection process 2019

  • Admissions will be based on merit in the Grade Point Average ( GPA ) and Grade obtained in each subject, and as per the provisions of Presidential Order, 1974.
  • Latest application will be considered in case of multiple applications.
  • In case of a tie in GPA score, it will be resolved by adopting the following options in that sequence
    • Higher grade in Mathematics,
    • Higher grade in General Science,
    • Higher grade in English,
    • Higher grade in Social Studies,
    • Higher grade in 1st Language,
    • Older candidate as per the Date of Birth,
    • Lowest random number obtained from the hall ticket number
  • If the tie is resolved with any of the check in the chronological order mentioned above, the next options will not be checked

Admission Process

  • Admissions to the first year of Integrated B.TechProgram ( 2019 ) will be based on merit in the Grade Point Average ( GPA ) and Grade obtained in each subject and by following the statutory reservations of the State.
  • Admission to 85% of total available seats shall be reserved for ‘local candidates’( Andhra Pradesh ) and the remaining 15% of the seats are open to the students of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganization Act, 2014
  • The rules and guidelines issued by the Government of Andhra Pradesh from time to time shall be followed for admissions.

RGUKT Integrated BTech Admission Important Dates 2019

S NoEventsDates
1.Online application startsLast week of April, 2019
2.Last date to submit the online application 2nd week of June, 2019
3.Last date to receive the printout of application by post2nd week of June, 2019
4.Certificate verification for special categories ( PH / CAP / NCC / Sports )3rd week of June, 2019
5.Selection list announcement for all categories except special categories – Phase 1Last week of June, 2019
6.Certificate Verification / Admissions for International candidates & candidates from other states
For RGUKT, Nuzvid Campus –Phase I
Venue: IIIT-Nuzvid Campus, Krishna Dist
1st week of July, 2019
7.Certificate Verification / Admissions for International candidates & candidates from other states
for RGUKT,RK Valley Campus- Phase I
Venue: IIIT-RK Valley campus, Idupulapaya , Kadapa Dist
1st week of July, 2019
8.Certificate Verification / Admissions for International candidates & candidates from other states
for RGUKT, Srikakulam Campus-Phase I
Venue: IIIT-Nuzvid Campus, Krishna Dist

2nd week of July, 2019
9.Certificate Verification / Admissions for International candidates & candidates from other states
for RGUKT, Ongole Campus-Phase I
Venue: IIIT-RKValley Campus, Idupulapaya , Kadapa Dist
2nd week of July, 2019
10.Announcement of Provisional Selection List for all campuses including
Special Categories ( PH / CAP / NCC / Sports ) – Phase-II

3rd week of July, 2019
11.Certificate Verification / Admissions – Phase-II
Venue: IIIT-Nuzvid Campus, Krishna Dist
3rd week of July, 2019

Contact Details

Ground Floor, Vindhya C4 Building,
Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500 032,
Andhra Pradesh, India,
Phone No. : 040 – 23001830,
Fax : 040 – 23001830,
Email : admissions2013@rgukt.in
Website : www.rgukt.in