Ramagya School AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Ramagya School Admission 2018
Ramagya School invites application for Admission to the Pre-school, Primary School, Middle School, Senior School for session 2018.
Ramagya School Admission 2018 Pre-Admission Procedures
- The applicant can purchase the Prospectus from the School’s Reception from Monday–Saturday, between 8:00 am to 3:00 pm. In case Candidate wish to meet the Admission Executive, they may visit the school between 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- A pre-arranged appointment needs to be taken for a Campus visit.
- Should the applicant wish to proceed with the admission, the process to be followed is
- The applicant would be required to submit the Admission Form at the Reception with the set of documents. Once the documents are received, Admission Executive will allot date and time for the written test / interaction.
All Interactions will be conducted on weekdays only.
Documents to be submitted with the Admission Form
- Medical Form
- Transport Form
- Original plus one copy of the students Birth Certificate ( The original will be returned immediately after verification )
- Parent’s PAN Card copy ( applicable for Indian Nationals )
- Parent’s Aadhar Card copy ( applicable for Indian Nationals )
Results will be declared within 48 hours and communicated over the phone / email.
Ramagya School Admission 2018 Application fee
- Application form will be available at the website ramagyaschool.com.
- Ramagya School Application form fee is ₹500/-.
- Candidates are requested to note Candidates’ application will be placed on the wait list only once the payment is made. Payment options will be available once Candidate click the ‘ADD TO CART’ button & PROCEED TO CHECKOUT. Only online payment will be accepted.
- Candidates are requested to remember that even while Candidates’ application is on the waitlist, the school reserves the right to nullify your application if all listed documents are not sent in totality within the mentioned time frame.
- All online applications will get accepted once only.
- All online applications must be completed along with the required details as mentioned. Incomplete online applications will not be accepted.
Once Admission is granted you may proceed to deposit the Fees and submit the following documents
- Photocopy of Passport if available. This is mandatory for overseas students
- Escort Card / ID Card Form
- Swimming Consent Form
- Medical Form
- School uniform and books can be bought from the uniform store and the book store in the School. The requisite lists are available in the stores.
- An Orientation session will be held on the 1st day of the new session for Parents and Students.
- New Scholars will be allotted the section and the time table for your ward ( will be handed over by the Class Rep / Teacher ) on the same day.
- Kindly inform the School of the applicant’s joining date if the same is not as per the School Calendar, via Email to the Admissions Office.
- Before submission of documents, kindly ensure that all documents are filled in block letters, completed and duly signed. Any incomplete documents may lead to delay in the Admission procedure and increase the risk of not gaining a seat. Additionally, once all the details are organised, please deliver them in an L-Shaped transparent folder at the School Reception.
E – 7, Sector – 50,
Phone No. : 0120 – 4325171, 4325172, 4325173,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : ramagyaschool.com.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.