Admission in Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies RIMS 2016
15, New BEL Road,
Opp Bank of Baroda,MSRIT Post,
MS Ramaiah Nagar,
Bangalore – 560 054,
Telephone No. : 080 – 23607640 / 41 / 23607579,
Fax No. : +91-080-23607642,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.rimsbangalore.in.
Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following programs for 2016.
- PGPM + MBA – University of Mysore ( A Formidable combination of contemporary curricula and UGC recognized degree )
- PGDM ( AIMA ) + MBA ( Induster Integrated ) from Annamalai University ( A Unique combination of AICTE recognized program from AIMA and UGC recognized degree ) dual benefits
- MBA – University of Mysore one of the country’s oldest Universities ( UGC recognized )
All the above programs are of two years and are full time.
RIMS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2016 :
The criteria for admission to any of the programs at RIMS are outlined below :
- Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate.
- Must have appeared in CMAT or one of the recognized All India Aptitude Testsviz ATMA, CAT, XAT.
- Concessional fee for SC / ST students.
- Scholarship for meritorious students.
RIMS Admission Application Submission 2016 :
To be included in a specific round, applications must be complete and submitted on or before the day of the deadline. A complete application includes the online application to which supporting documents have been attached. Please refer to the Application page for more details. We highly encourage applicants to submit their applications one – two weeks before the application deadline.
An e-mail notification will be sent to you upon your submitting your application. The mail will inform you whether the application submitted is complete. An e-admit card will be sent to you within 48 hours. You are required to confirm your participation on the specified date.
You can either attach your supporting documents to your online application or send the downloaded application form along with the documents by post in advance of the set deadline. This is because your application will only be evaluated once it is complete. If your application is completed after the deadline, it will be reviewed for the next round.
Re – application: We do not encourage applications from candidates who have not been successful in the selection process.
Important Dates for RIMS Admission 2016 :
Applications to the full time PGPM and MBA program are accepted from November to May each year. Admissions decisions are made on a continuous basis and the final deadline date in the application cycle is 30th June. In order to ensure your best chance for entry, please submit your application as early as possible in the admission cycle.Please be aware that admission to RIMS is highly competitive and the class may become full before the final application deadline date. So it is suggested that the application be submitted at the earliest to improve the probability of being admitted.
Dates and Deadlines for the application form for the MBA 2016-2018
- Last date for the submission of Application Form : 17th December, 2015
- Date of Admission Process : 19th December, 2015