Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University Ranchi PhD AdmissionAdmission Notification »
RKMVU Ranchi PhD Admission 2019
Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University, Ranchi invites application for admission to full time, regular PhD in Agriculture, Rural and Tribal Development at Faculty Centre for Integrated Rural & Tribal Development and Management ( IRTDM ) session 2019
RKMVU Ranchi PhD Admission Eligibility 2019
For Social Science Category
- M.A. / M.Sc. in Anthropology ( Social and Cultural Anthropology ) / Integrated M.Sc. in Agriculture, Rural & Tribal Development / M.Sc. in Agriculture and Rural Development / M.A. in Rural Development / Development Studies and allied subjects with at least 55% aggregate marks. Relaxation of 5% marks for SC / ST candidates will be made as per rules. Preference will be given to the NET / JRF qualified candidates.
For Horticulture / Agriculture and Allied Sciences Category
- M.Sc. in Horticulture / Integrated M.Sc. in Agriculture, Rural & Tribal Development / M.Sc. in Agriculture and Rural Development / M.Sc. in Agriculture with specialization in Horticulture with at least 55% aggregate marks. Relaxation of 5% marks for SC / ST candidates will be made as per rules. Preference will be given to the NET / JRF qualified candidates.
RKMVU Ranchi PhD Admission Application Form 2019
- RKMVU Ranchi PhD admission application form is available in the official website www.rkmvuranchi.ac.in.
- Send completed RKMVU Ranchi PhD admission application form along DD for ₹ 500/- drawn in favour of “Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, ‘RKMVERI’, payable at Ranchi or by cash payment at the office of the IRTDM Faculty Centre, Morabadi, Ranchi – 834 008.
- If the application form is sent by mail, a demand draft for the requisite amount should be made out in favour of Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University.
RKMVU Ranchi PhD Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- The eligible candidates will have to appear in a written examination ( Research Eligibility Test or RET for short ) of 2 hour duration.
- The successful candidates will be called for an interview ( the exact date and time will be confirmed later ).
- Selected candidates will be informed on the same day. Candidates who have already passed National Eligibility Test ( NET ) conducted by ICAR / UGC / CSIR or equivalent examinations need not appear at the written examination, but will have to appear at the interview.
RKMVU Ranchi PhD Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last Date for Submission of Application||1st June, 2019|
|2||Date of Entrance Examination||9th June, 2019|
|3||Date of Interview||23rd June, 2019|
|4||Commencement of classes||4th July, 2019|
School of Agriculture and Rural Development,
Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama,
IRTDM Faculty Centre,
Ranchi – 834 008,
Phone No. : ( 0651 ) 2552260,
Fax : ( 0651 ) 2552427,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.rkmvu.ac.in / www.rkmvuranchi.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.