Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth – RAV New Delhi AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth RAV New Delhi Admission 2018
Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth invites admission application for One year, Certificate of Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth ( CRAV ) course for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
RAV New Delhi Admission Eligibility 2018
- BAMS ( Ayurvedacharya ) degree from any institution and university included in 2nd schedule of IMCC Act – 1970. Internship should have been completed by 15th July, 2018
- Age Limit : ( As on 15th July, 2018 )
- Maximum 30 years for graduates ( not born before 15th July, 1988 ) and 32 years for Post graduates ( not born before 15th July, 1986 ). However, 3 years relaxation will be given for OBC candidates ( i.e. not born before 15th July, 1985 ) and 5 years for ST / SC ( i.e. not born before 15th July, 1983 for graduates and for Post graduates not born before 15th July, 1981 ).
- Upper age limit will be 35 years for Government sponsored candidates ( permanent medical officers working in Central/State Government ( not born before 15th July, 1983 ).
- Additional 5 years relaxation will be given to Physically Challenged candidates.
RAV New Delhi Reservation of Seats 2018
- Reservation of seats to SC / ST / OBC and Physically Challenged candidates will be implemented for total number of vacancies available as per government policy prevalent from time to time; central Govt. rules on reservation will be applicable
- In case of OBCs, the caste certificate issued by the competent authority applicable for Central Govt. will be accepted
- This reservation will not exceed 10% of the total number of vacancies available in that year and not more than one such student under one Guru
RAV New Delhi Admission Application Form 2018
Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth admission application form is available in the official website www.ravdelhi.nic.in.
How to apply
Applicant must read the instructions carefully before filling up the application form for admission
- Interested candidates may submit their application on or before 15th July, 2018 by post OR in person in the office of RAV on any working day from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Examination Fee ₹ 2000/- ( for General & OBC candidates ) and ₹ 1000/- for SC / ST candidates. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidate can pay their above said fee through any of the following online transfer mode
- BHIM App.,
RAV New Delhi Admission Exam Centers 2018
Venue for Written Test :
- Shri Sanatan Dharma Saraswati Bal Mandir, Road No.70, Punjabi Bagh ( West ), New Delhi-110 026
- Patna ( Bihar ).
- Tilak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, 583/2, Rasta Peth, Pune – 411 011 ( M.S. )
- Thrissur ( Kerala ).
RAV New Delhi Selection Procedure 2018
- Selection of students is based on Written Test.
- There will be a Written Test of 100 single response multiple choice questions ( SRMCQ ) from subjects of BAMS course. Each question carries one mark and the maximum marks are 100 and the duration of test will be 1 hour & 40 minutes.
- Since there is no negative marking the candidates may attempt all question
RAV New Delhi Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||Last Date for Submission of Filled - in Application Form||15th July, 2018|
|2||Date & Time of Written Test||22nd July, 2018 ( Sunday ) ( at 11:00 a.m. )|
Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth,
( National Academy of Ayurveda ),
Dhanvantari Bhavan, Road No.66,
Punjabi Bagh ( West ),
New Delhi – 110 026, India.,
Phone No. : 011-25229753, 25228548,
Fax : 011-25229753,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.ravdelhi.nic.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.