Rathinam College of Arts and Science – RCAS Coimbatore Admission 2018
RCAS Coimbatore Admission 2018
Rathinam College of Arts and Science invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Academic programs 2018.
- BSc ( Bachelor of Science )
- BCA ( Bachelor of Computer Application )
- BCom ( Bachelor of Commerce )
- BBA ( Bachelor of Business Administration )
- BA ( Bachelor of Arts )
- MSc ( Master of Science )
- MCom ( Master of Commerce )
- MBA ( Master of Business Administration )
- MJMC ( Master of Journalism and Master of Communication )
- MPhil ( Master of Philosophy )
- PhD ( Doctor of Philosophy )
- BSc – Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Technology / Costume Design & Fashion / Visual Communication & e-Media / Mathematics
- BCom – Commerce / Commerce with Computer Application / Co – Operastion
- BA – English Literature
- MSc – Information Technology / Computer Science
- MBA – Human Resource / Marketing / Finance / Systems
- MPhil – Computer Science / Commerce / Tamil / Management / Co – operation
- PhD – Commerce / Tamil / Co-operation
RCAS Coimbatore Admission Eligibility 2018
- Evidence of required academic performance must be in the form of certified English transcripts listing all the courses with the grades or marks earned. Transcripts in languages other than English are not acceptable.
- Applicants for any of the Under – Graduate Course must have completed the 12 years of formal schooling.
- Applicants who have passed final School Certificate Examination of twelve years duration are advised to apply by 31st May each year for admission in July that year.
- The minimum admission requirement in terms of the percentage of marks that is required by a candidate for being admitted to a course varies in many cases from year to year. The number of seats in the Science Courses is extremely limited. In view of the large number of highly qualified applicants, only those students who have secured approximately 65% marks in aggregate have a chance of securing admission.
- For admission to a post graduate programme of studies in any discipline one must have completed 12 years of formal education at the School level followed by a Bachelor’s Degree of at least 3 years duration.
- However, the admission to post-graduate courses is rather restricted and the applicant should have an excellent academic record to stand a fair chance for admission.
- For admission to a Research programme of studies in any discipline candidates must have completed Post graduation studies with minimum passing marks from any recognized university.
RCAS Coimbatore Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
- RCAS Coimbatore admission application form will be available from Rathinam College of Arts and Science admission office or website www.rathinamcollege.com.
- For more details contact the Rathinam College admission office.
Rathinam Tech Zone Campus, Eachanari,
Pollachi Main Road, Coimbatore,
Tamilnadu, India – 641 021,
Phone No. : + 91 422 40409090,
Mobile No. : + 91 96777 96727,
Fax : + 91 422 4040902,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.rathinamcollege.com.