Ravenshaw University MPhil Admission 2016
Ravenshaw University, Cuttack invites admission application for Master of Philosophy ( M. Phil ) program for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
MPhil Disciplines :
- Applied Geography, Botany, Chemistry, Commerce, Economics, Education, English, Geology, Hindi, History, International Studies, Management, Mathematics, Odia, Odia ( Self Financing ), Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology , Sanskrit, Sociology, Statistics, Women’s Studies, Zoology
Ravenshaw University MPhil Admission Eligibility 2016 :
- For taking admission into M.Phil in any regular course applicant with Postgraduate Degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% marks in aggregate or CGPA of 5.5. can apply.
- Admission into M.Phil programme in Women’s Studies and International Studies is open to all post graduate degree holders with 55% marks in aggregate at PG level.
- Relaxation of 5% of marks shall be given in favour of SC and ST applicants.
Ravenshaw University MPhil Exam Pattern 2016 :
- Questions for Ravenshaw University M.Phil entrance examination will be both objective and subjective based on the PG level course of Ravenshaw University.
- Time duration of Ravenshaw University MPhil entrance examination will be 2 hours. Full Marks is 100 and there is no negative marking.
Ravenshaw University MPhil Admission Selection Procedure 2016 :
The merit list for Ravenshaw University M.Phil Courses will be prepared on the basis of the following Info.
- Performance of the candidate of the University Entrance Test : 70%
- Interview : 30%
Application Fee – 500
Examination Center : Ravenshaw University, Cuttack, Odisha
Ravenshaw University MPhil Admission Application Form 2016 :
- Ravenshaw University Online MPhil admission application form is available in the University Website : www.ravenshawuniversity.ac.in and Online registration form is available in the Ravenshaw University Website ‘https://eadmission.ravenshawuniversity.ac.in’ at the link
- After submission of the Ravenshaw University Mphil application online, candidates are required to take a printout of the application form and the admit card.
Through Demand Draft :
- The Applicants are required to remit the Application Fee by Demand Draft for 500/- or 180/- drawn in favour of “Ravenshaw University M.Phil. Admission”, payable at Cuttack.
- Those who pay the application fee by Demand Draft are required to keep a photocopy of the Draft with them for future reference.
Through Bank Challan :
- Applicants can directly deposit the Application Fee of 500/- or 180/- through challan only at SBI Ravenshaw University Campus Branch.
- The applicants are required to send the following documents ( Hard Copy ) by Registered post or Speed post in an A4 size envelope to the following address after online application so as to reach the University Office on or before 10th June, 2016 :
Cuttack – 753 003.
- The applicants are required to write “Application for Admission to MPhil Course in _____________ Subject” on the top of the A4 size envelope.
Through online payment :
On line payment can be made by any one of the following options :
- By Internet Banking
- By ATM-cum-Debit card
- By Credit Card
- By Cash/Cheque
Important Dates Ravenshaw University MPhil Admission 2016 :
- The last date of Ravenshaw University MPhil online admission application : 10th June, 2016
- Written Entrance Test : 26th June, 2016 & 27th June, 2016
Contact Details :
Cuttack – 753 003, Odisha
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.ravenshawuniversity.ac.in