|State||Medical College / Medical Institution||Annual Intake ( Seats ) ( Information as Per Institution / MCI / Govt. of India||State||Medical College / Medical Institution||Annual Intake ( Seats ) ( Information as Per Institution / MCI / Govt. of India||State||Medical College / Medical Institution||Annual Intake ( Seats ) ( Information as Per Institution / MCI / Govt. of India|
|Andhra Pradesh||Nizam\'s Institute of Medical Sciences||Andhra Pradesh||Andhra Medical College||2||Andhra Pradesh||Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad||2|
|Andhra Pradesh||Guntur Medical College||2||Andhra Pradesh||Kakatiya Medical College||2||Andhra Pradesh||Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences||2|
|Andhra Pradesh||Kurnool Medical College||2||Andhra Pradesh||Mamata Medical College||2||Andhra Pradesh||Narayana Medical College||2|
|Andhra Pradesh||Osmania Medical College||12||Andhra Pradesh||Rangaraya Medical College||2||Andhra Pradesh||S V Medical College, Tirupati||2|
|Andhra Pradesh||Siddhartha Medical College||2||Assam||Assam Medial College||4||Assam||Guwahati Medical College||4|
|Bihar||Katihar Medical College||1||Bihar||Darbanga Medical College||7||Bihar||Patna Medical College||8|
|Chandigarh||Government Medical College, Chandigarh||3||Chattisgarh||Pt. J N M Medical College||2||Delhi||Army Hospital Research & Referral||2|
|Delhi||Lady Hardinge Medical College||3||Delhi||Maulana Azad Medical College GB Pant Hospital||4||Delhi||University College of Medical Sciences GTB Hospital||2|
|Delhi||All India Institute of Medical Sciences||4||Goa||Goa Medical College||2||Gujarat||Government Medical College, Bhavnagar||2|
|Gujarat||B J Medical College, Ahmedabad||13||Gujarat||Smt. N.H.L.Municipal Medical College||Gujarat||Medical College, Baroda||5|
|Gujarat||Pramukhswami Medical College||2||Gujarat||MP Shah Medical College||8||Gujarat||Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Medical College, Rajkot||3|
|Gujarat||Government Medical College, Surat||5||Haryana||Pt. B D Sharma Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences||6||Jammu Kashmir||Sher - I - Kashmir Instt. Of Medical Sciences, Srinagar||1|
|Jammu Kashmir||Acharya Shri Chander College of Medical Hospital||4||Jammu Kashmir||Government Medical College, Jammu||5||Jharkhand||Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences||7|
|Karnataka||Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore||6||Karnataka||Kasturba Medical College, Manipal||6||Karnataka||Al - Ameen Medical College||2|
|Karnataka||B L D E A s Shri B M Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre||3||Karnataka||Bangalore Medical College||2||Karnataka||Command Hospital Air Force||1|
|Karnataka||Father Muller\'s Institute of Medical Education and Research||1||Karnataka||Govt. Medical College, Mysore||5||Karnataka||JJM Medical College||8|
|Karnataka||JSS Medical College||5||Karnataka||Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences||5||Karnataka||Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences||1|
|Karnataka||KLE Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum||4||Karnataka||M S Ramaiah Medical College||3||Karnataka||Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College||4|
|Karnataka||Sri Devaraj URS Medical College||Karnataka||Sri Devaraj URS Medical College||2||Karnataka||Sri Siddhartha Medical College||1|
|Karnataka||St. Johns Medical College||2||Karnataka||Yenepoya Medical College||2||Kerala||Govt. Medical College, Calicut||2|
|Kerala||Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram||6||Kerala||T D Medical College||1||Kerala||Government Medical College, Kottayam||3|
|Madhya Pradesh||Shyam Shah Medical College||2||Madhya Pradesh||Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal||2||Madhya Pradesh||M G M Medical College, Indore||2|
|Madhya Pradesh||Gajra Raja Medical College||3||Madhya Pradesh||Netaji Subash Chandra Bose Medical College||3||Maharashtra||Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College||3|
|Maharashtra||Mahatma Gandhi Mission\'s Medical College, Navi Mumbai||2||Maharashtra||Padmashree Dr. D.Y.Patil Medical College, Nerul, Navi Mumbai||2||Maharashtra||Government Medical College, Aurangabad||4|
|Maharashtra||SRTR Medical College||3||Maharashtra||Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences||1||Maharashtra||Grant Medical College||7|
|Maharashtra||Institute of Navel Medicine, INHS, Aswini||2||Maharashtra||Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College||6||Maharashtra||Seth GS Medical College||10|
|Maharashtra||Seth GS Medical College||10||Maharashtra||Tata Cancer Research Memorial Institute||5||Maharashtra||Topiwala National Medical College||10|
|Maharashtra||Government Medical College, Nagpur||4||Maharashtra||Indira Gandhi Medical College & Hospital||3||Maharashtra||Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Sawangi ( Meghe ), Wardha||3|
|Maharashtra||Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram||4||Maharashtra||Armed Forces Medical College||8||Maharashtra||BJ Medical College, Pune||4|
|Maharashtra||Rural Medical College||2||Maharashtra||Dr Vaishampayan Memorial Medical College, Solapur||3||Maharashtra||Dr. D Y Patil Education Society\'s D Y Patial Medical College, Kolhapur||2|
|Maharashtra||Govt. Medical College, Miraj||Maharashtra||Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences||3||Maharashtra||Government Medical College, Nanded||2|
|Manipur||Regional Institute of Medical Sciences||2||Orissa||MKCG Medical College||2||Orissa||MKCG Medical College||2|
|Orissa||VSS Medical College||Orissa||SCB Medical College||4||Pondicherry||Jawaharlal Institute of Post graduate Medical Education & Research||2|
|Punjab||Christian Medical College, Ludhiana||4||Punjab||Dayanand Medical College & Hospital||4||Punjab||Government Medical College, Amritsar||7|
|Punjab||Government Medical College, Patiala||9||Punjab||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research||19||Rajasthan||Dr SN Medical College||1|
|Rajasthan||Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer||1||Rajasthan||R N T Medical College||1||Rajasthan||SMS Medical College||4|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai Medical College||4||Tamil Nadu||Christian Medical College, Vellore||2||Tamil Nadu||Madurai Medical College||2|
|Tamil Nadu||PSG Institute of Medical Sciences||1||Tamil Nadu||Thanjavur Medical College||2||Tamil Nadu||Rajah Muthiah Medical College||2|
|Tamil Nadu||Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute||3||Uttar Pradesh||Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh||8||Uttar Pradesh||Moti Lal Nehru Medical College||5|
|Uttar Pradesh||Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU||3||Uttar Pradesh||LLRM Medical College||3||Uttar Pradesh||GSVM Medial College||6|
|Uttar Pradesh||King George Medical College||7||Uttar Pradesh||Sanjay Gandhi Post graduate Institute of Medical Sciences||2||Uttar Pradesh||S N Medical College||7|
|Uttaranchal||Himalaya Institute of Medical Sciences||3||West Bengal||Dr BC Roy Post graduate Institute of Basic Medical Sciences||West Bengal||North Bengal Medical College||4|
|West Bengal||Institute of Post graduate Medical Education & Research|
Ravenshaw University PG Admission 2013
Cuttack – 753 003,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.ravenshawuniversity.ac.in
Ravenshaw University, Cuttack invites admission application for Post Graduate courses 2013 – 2014.
- MSc – Biotechnology, Computer Science, Electronics & Telecommunication ( ETC ), Information Technology Management ( ITM )
- MA – Journalism & Mass Communication, International Studies and Rural Development
- MCA – Master of Computer Applications
Ravenshaw University PG Admission Eligibility 2013 :
- Admission into Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Geology, Commerce require second class honours with minimum 45% marks in the concerned subject.
- Admission into Applied Geography, Economics, Education, English, History, Odia, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Sanskrit, require second class honours with minimum 45% marks in the concerned subject. ( Or ) Candidates having second class honours with minimum 45% marks in any Natural Sciences or Commerce subject may apply for any one of the above mentioned subjects.
- Statistics : Either Statistics Or Mathematics as a subject with minimum 45% marks in the undergraduate level.
- Hindi : Minimum 45% marks in Hindi Honours Or 50% marks in Hindi Pass and 50% marks in aggregate taken separately ( for all candidates including SC / ST ).
- Biotechnology : Honours in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry or any other subject relating to Life Sciences with minimum 45% marks.
- Computer Science and Information Technology Management ( ITM ) : Honours in Computer Science / ITM / IST or B.Tech. in Computer Science/ IT / Electronics / BCA with minimum 45% marks.
- Electronics and Telecommunication ( ETC ) : Honours in Electronics / IST / ITM / Computer Science / IT / Physics / Mathematics OR B.Tech. in Electronics / Computer Science / IT OR Equivalent with minimum 45% marks.
- Journalism and Mass Communication ( JMC ) : Bachelor Degree in any discipline with minimum 45% marks.
- Rural Development : Graduate in any discipline with minimum 45% marks in honours or 50% in aggregate.
- International Studies : Graduate in any discipline with minimum 45% marks in honours or 50% in aggregate.
- Those who have passed the Three – year Degree Course Examination from a University / Institution ( situated outside the state of Odisha ) where provision of teaching in Honours does not exist, will be eligible to apply for PG course provided they have taken the examination in the concerned subject with minimum of 8 papers carrying at least 800 marks, subject to the fulfillment of the minimum eligibility condition as laid down above.
Ravenshaw University PG Admission Selection Procedure 2013 :
- The merit list for admission into PG courses will be prepared on the basis of (a) performance of the candidate in the entrance test and (b) academic career ( HSC / 10th, HS / + 2 and Degree examination ) on 60:40 basis.
Ravenshaw University PG Admission Application Form 2013 :
- Online PG admission application form is available in the Ravenshaw University Website : www.ravenshawuniversity.ac.in
- After submission of the application online, candidates are required to take a printout of the application form and the admit card.
Through Demand Draft :
- Send completed Ravenshaw University PG admission application along with a DD for 180/- ( 500/- for professional courses ) drawn in favour of “Ravenshaw University PG Admission”, payable at Cuttack.
Through Bank Challan :
- Applicants can directly deposit the Application Fee of 180/- ( 500/- for professional courses ) through challan only at SBI Ravenshaw University Campus Branch.
- Duly filled Ravenshaw University PG admission application post by sent to the following address :
Cuttack – 753 003.
- The applicants are required to write “Application for Admission to PG Course in ________________ Subject” on the top of the A4 size envelope.
Important Dates Ravenshaw University PG Admission 2013 :
- Last date for online Ravenshaw University PG admission application : 30th May, 2013.
- Last date of submission of printed application form after online submission : 04th June, 2013.