Ravenshaw University PhD Admission 2015
Cuttack – 753 003,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.ravenshawuniversity.ac.in
Ravenshaw University, Cuttack invites admission application for Doctor of Philosophy ( PhD ) program for the academic year 2015 – 2016.
PhD Program in the following subjects :
- Applied Geography, Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Commerce, Economics, Rural Development, English, Geology, Hindi, History, Management, Mathematics, Odia, Philosophy, Political Science, Sanskrit, Statistics, Sociology and Zoology.
Ravenshaw University PhD Admission Eligibility 2015 :
- An applicant for admission in a Ph.D. programme must have obtained a Master‟s Degree with a minimum of 55% marks for general candidates, 50% for SC and ST candidates, or an equivalent grade, in the concerned or allied subject, preceded by a Bachelor‟s Degree or equivalent Degree from a recognized university or institution.
Ravenshaw University MPhil Admission Selection Procedure 2015 :
The merit list for Ravenshaw University M.Phil Courses will be prepared on the basis of the following Info.
- Performance of the candidate of the University Entrance Test : 70%
- Interview : 30%
Ravenshaw University PhD Exam Pattern 2015 :
- Questions for Ravenshaw University written examination will be both objective and subjective types based on the PG level course of Ravenshaw University.
- Time duration of written component will be 2 hours.
- Full Marks is 100.
- To qualify for interview, the candidate must obtain at least 30 % marks in written component.
- The syllabus for Research Eligibility Test (RET) will be the same as prescribed for Post Graduate (Master‟s Degree) syllabus of Ravenshaw University in the respective subject.
Ravenshaw University PhD Admission Application Form 2015 :
- Ravenshaw University Online PhD admission application form is available in the Ravenshaw University Website : www.ravenshawuniversity.ac.in
- After submission of the Ravenshaw University PhD application online, candidates are required to take a printout of the application form and the admit card.
Application fee for Ph.D. Courses : 1500/-
The applicants are required to pay the Application Fee before submitting application online and to quote the particulars of payment of Application Fee therein.
Through online payment :
On line payment can be made by any one of the following options :
- By Internet Banking
- By ATM-cum-Debit card
- By Credit Card
- By Cash/Cheque
Through Demand Draft :
- Applicants are required to remit the Application Fee by Demand Draft for 1500/- drawn in favour of “Ravenshaw University Ph.D Admission”, payable at Cuttack.
- Those who pay the application fee by Demand Draft are required to keep a photocopy of the Draft with them for future reference.
Through Bank Challan :
- Applicants can directly deposit the Application Fee of 1500/- through challan only at SBI Ravenshaw University Campus Branch.
- Duly filled Ravenshaw University PhD admission application form post by sent to the following address :
Cuttack – 753 003.
- The applicants are required to write “Application for Admission to PhD Program in ________________ Subject” on the top of the A4 size envelope.
Important Dates Ravenshaw University PhD Admission 2015 :
- Last date of online Ravenshaw University PhD admission application : 10th July, 2015.
- Last date of submission of PhD admission application form ( Hard Copy ) : 13th July, 2015.
- Date of Written Examination : 17th – 19th July, 2015 02:00 P.M. – 04:00 P.M.
- Date of Publication of Written Result : 28th – 29th July, 2015.
- Date of Interview : 3rd – 5th August, 2015.
- Date of Publication of Final Result : 10th August, 2015.
- Date of Admission : 18th August, 2015, 02.00 p.m to 04.00 p.m.
RET Entrance Exam Schedule :
Biotechnology, Commerce (Management), Rural Development : 17th July, 2015 02.00 P.M – 04:00 PM
Applied Geography, Botany, Chemistry, Commerce, Economics, Education, English, Geology, Hindi, History, Mathematics, Odia, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Sanskrit, Sociology, Statistics, Zoology : 18th July, 2015 02:00 P.M-04:00 P.M
Business Administration, Computer Science : 19th July, 2015 10:00 A.M-12:00 Noon