RCC Thiruvananthapuram MD ( Anaesthesiology ) AdmissionAdmission Notification »
RCC Thiruvananthapuram MD ( Anaesthesiology ) Admission 2013
Regional cancer centre,
Medical College Campus,
Post Bag No.2417,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 011,
Phone No. : 91 – 471 – 2442541,
Fax : 91 – 471 – 2447454,
Website : www.rcctvm.org.
Regional Cancer Centre, Thiruvananthapuram invites application for admission to the Postgraduate Degree MD course in Anaesthesiology 2013 – 2014.
Duration of the Course :
- Duration of the Course including University Examination is 3 years. Candidates who possess PG Diploma in Anaesthesiology recognized by the Medical Council of India will be eligible for one year reduction in the duration of the course. The candidates must have acquired the P.G. Diploma pass certificate on or before 30th April 2013 for being eligible for reduction in the duration of the course. No other reduction in the duration of the course shall be granted.
RCC Thiruvananthapuram PG Admission Eligibility 2013 :
- Nativity : Should be an Indian Citizen.
- RCC Trivandrum admission to the Institute Seats will be done purely on academic merit based on the All India rank list of the NEET PG Medical Entrance Examination 2013 conducted by the National Board of Examinations.
- Applicants should have passed the MBBS Degree from any of the Medical Colleges in India recognized by the Medical Council of India. Candidates who have completed Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship (C.R.R.I) on or before 31st March, 2013 are eligible to apply, but admission to the candidates will be given only after obtaining permanent registration from Indian / State Medical Council. No condonation of Compulsory Internship period will be accepted.
- All candidates who seek admission to Institute Seats should have qualified in the NEET PG Medical Entrance Examination 2013 conducted by the National Board of Examinations.
- Age : Upper age limit for candidates will be 35 years as on 31st March, 2013.
- Candidates from outside Kerala should obtain Travancore – Cochin Medical Council registration within one month of admission, failing which their admission will be cancelled.
- Candidates with visual handicap, hearing disability and loco-motor disability involving upper limb are not eligible for admission.
RCC Thiruvananthapuram PG Admission Procedure 2013 :
- The Director, Regional Cancer Centre will prepare and publish the list of candidates called for counseling to Institute Seats bases on merit only. This merit list will be based on the rank obtained in the NEET PG Entrance Examination 2013 conducted by the NBE.
- The number of candidates called for counseling will be ten times the number of MD seats available.
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Admission Application Form 2013 :
- RCC Thiruvananthapuram MD ( Anaesthesiology ) admission application form can be downloaded from institute website : www.rcctvm.org.
- Send completed RCC Thiruvananthapuram MD ( Anaesthesiology ) admission application along with a DD for ₹ 1500/- ( ₹ 750/- for SC / ST candidates ) drawn in favour of “The Director, Regional Cancer Centre, Thiruvananthapuram”, payable at State Bank of Travancore, Medical College Branch, Thiruvananthapuram or any of its service branches at Thiruvananthapuram.
- Duly filled RCC Thiruvananthapuram MD ( Anaesthesiology ) admission application post by sent to the following address :
Regional Cancer Centre,
Medical College Post Office,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 011.
Important Dates for RCC Thiruvananthapuram Admission 2013 :
- Last date for receipt of RCC Trivandrum admission applications : 30th June, 2013 3.30 pm.
- Publishing of list of qualified candidates : 10th July, 2013.
- Counseling : 15th July, 2013.
- Date of admission : 20th July, 2013.
- The select list and wait list published will be valid till : 31st July, 2013.
- Date of commencement of course : 1st August, 2013.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.