Regional Institute of Science & Technology – RIST Admission 2018
RIST Admission 2018
Regional Institute of Science & Technology invites admission application for Bachelor of Technology ( BTech ) program 2018.
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
RIST Admission Eligibility 2018
- H.S ( 10+2 ) Science or equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subject along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology having passed in each of the subjects with 45% marks in the above subjects taken together ( 40% marks for SC / ST / Minority ).
- Candidates who have passed the final Diploma examination in a branch of study ( as per AICTE guideline ) conducted by any State Board of Technical Education in respective branch of Engineering / Technology ( after 10th or 10+2 ).
- Securing a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate will be eligible for admission into the 3rd semester of B.Tech course. B.Sc. degree holders with Maths & Physics are also eligible.
RIST Admission Seats 2018
- Computer Sc. & Engineering ( CSE ) – 120 seats
- Electronics & Commun. Engineering ( ECE ) – 60 seats
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering ( EEE ) – 60 seats
- Civil Engineering ( CE ) – 120 seats
- Mechanical Engineering ( ME ) – 60 seats
RIST Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
- RIST admission application form can be downloaded from Regional Institute of Science & Technology website rist.ac.in.
- Applicants can apply online or through offline mode in the following addresses by paying [rupee]500 either by Credit / Debit card / DD or Cash.
RIST Admission Selection Process 2018
- Rank in ERDF CET OR
- Vaild JEE ( Mains ) / State CEE Ranks ( upto 15% of total Intake ) OR
- Nomination by the concerned Directorate of Technical & Higher Education
- The eligible candidates are required to submit the duly filled application forms in Admission Offices.
- Such candidates need not appear in the entrance test.
- Their merit list will be prepared based on the total marks obtained by them in the diploma examination.
- Those who are appearing for the final year Diploma will be eligible to apply subject to the condition that they will produce the mark Sheet at the time of admission.
RIST Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||RIST Academic Session||July, 2018|
|2||Issue of RIST Application Form||15th February, 2018|
|3||Date of RIST Admission Test||10th June, 2018|
|4||Date of RIST Admission||Last week of June, 2018|
|5||Commencement of Classes||1st August, 2018|
Techno City, Killing Road,
9th Mile, Ri – Bhoi, Meghalaya – 793 101,
Phone No. : 0361 – 2895071,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : rist.ac.in.