Rehabilitation Council of India – RCI Admission 2018
Rehabilitation Council of India RCI Admission 2018
Rehabilitation Council of India invites admission application for Diploma level Courses in Special Education for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
RCI Admission Eligibility 2018
Accordingly, the following criteria has been developed by the Council for online admission to D.Ed. Courses in respective disability areas for the academic year 2018 – 19, those who have qualified the AIOAT – 2018.
- All seats to be filled only from the National Qualifying Merit List of candidates who have scored 38 marks and above in aggregate in AIOAT – 2018 irrespective of their category as per total seats of Diploma Level Courses.
- Head of the institutions shall strictly adhere the Reservation Policy for OBC, SC, ST & PH candidates of the concerned State Govt for admission to the prescribed seats. Head of the Institution shall be solely responsible for any kind of violation of Reservation Policy, if any.
RCI Admission Application Form 2018
Rehabilitation Council of India admission application form is available in the official website www.rehabcouncil.nic.in.
RCI Selection Procedure 2018
- All the qualified candidates whose names are appeared in the National Merit List has to take a print out of the Score Card of AIOAT, 2018 and contact to their choice of institutions opted during filling up the AIOAT,2018 exam form either through telephone or in person.
- Admission to any institute will be done on the basis of the National Qualifying Merit List of candidates ( AIOAT – 2018 ) who have opted that institute.
- The qualified Candidate can take admission in only one institute. Once admission is completed at any one of the institutions opted by the candidate in Online Admission Portal, he / she will not be able to surrender & take admission at any other Institute.
- Candidates should produce the following documents to Centre Coordinator for admission to diploma level Courses as opted by the candidates:
- Admit Card of AIOAT, 2018
- Copy of score card of AIOAT, 2018,
- 10th, 10+2 Mark – Sheet and certificates,
- Passport size latest coloured photograph and
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Candidates belongs to the reserved category has to produce Original Caste Certificate / PwD Certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the respective State Govt.
- Qualified candidates are advised to bring two copies of score card of AIOTA -18 , one to be submitted to the Institution and another for the purpose of getting the acknowledgement duly signed and stamped with date & time from the institution and to be kept safely for future reference.
- Required Admission fee to be paid for admission to confirm the seat. Candidates who could not take admission in 1st Round of admission , may be given opportunity to take admission in the 2nd round, subject to the availability of vacant seats at any institution across the country in the same diploma level courses opted during filling AIOAT, 2018 Exam Form.
RCI Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||Date of opening of online admission as per National Qualifying Merit List of AIOAT, 2018||From 10th August, 2018 ( 10.00 am ) to 17th August, 2018|
|2||The qualifying marks of the second round of admission will be notified by the Council on||18th August, 2018|
|3||Filing up of vacant seats, if any for all categories ( second round )||From 19th August,2018 to 27th August, 2018|
|4||The qualifying marks of the third round of admission will be notified by the Council on||28th August, 2018|
|5||Filing up of vacant seats, if any for all categories ( third round )||From 29th August,2018 to 31st August, 2018|
|6||Closing Date of Online Admission||31st August,2018 ( 5.30 P.M )|
Rehabilitation Council of India,
B-22, Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110 016, India.,
Telephone No. : 91-11-26532816, 26534287, 26532384,26532408,
Fax : 91-11-26534291,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.rehabcouncil.nic.in.